Mickey Bride & Groom Pens

*Pixiedust1438*

DIS Veteran
I found a set of Mickey head bride and groom pens a while back on the Disney store website, and now I can't find them. I wanted to get them for guests to use to sign the guest book. Does anyone know where I can locate these? I would also be open to other Disney themed pens and/or black markers. Thanks for any help.

I attended a Bridal Show here in Orlando on Sunday at the PeaBody hotel. DFTW had a booth there and were handing these out!!! I got one of each... Never thought to pick up extras:confused3

But if you call DFTW might not hurt to ask them to mail you a set. Or next time I'm in the Disney area I can pick them up and mail them to you if they won't mail them. Just let me know I'll do my best to help you out!

ok, I was searching through google.com and found the disney site that had the pens. Unfortunately, they are all sold out:sad2:. I am attending the bridal showcase in March, so if they are there, I will pick some up for you. Let me know. Here is the site in case maybe they order more. You could always try to call the disney store website and see if they will get any more in. HTH!
http://www.disneystore.com/wedding-mickey-mouse-pen/mp/1270645/1000357/

hi all, i know this thread was years ago. I was just wondering if any of you know where I can find them. My wedding is in July and really would like them for my groom and I to sign with. Really appreciate any help. Thank you

My wife and I have a set but I wanna say that after we got married they stopped making them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter