Miami Transportation

Just to let you know, you can get a cab from the Miami airport to the port for a flat rate of $24
(take a look at the bottom, right corner of the picture below, from Miami airport's website.........jonathan
2qs14eo.jpg

Does anyone know if the cab price is $24 per person or total?

Yesterday, we paid $25 total (plus tip)for our cab ride from Port of Miami to the airport. There were 4 of us.

Bonus info: All of the many taxis we saw lined up were 4-door cars (Crown Victorias). DH sat up front while the kids and I sat in the back seat. We saw a larger family with the guy at the taxi stand struggling to try to find a bigger minivan-type taxi. Just a heads up if your party has more than 4, I recommend budgeting for more than one taxi or making other arrangements.

Yesterday, we paid $25 total (plus tip)for our cab ride from Port of Miami to the airport. There were 4 of us.

Bonus info: All of the many taxis we saw lined up were 4-door cars (Crown Victorias). DH sat up front while the kids and I sat in the back seat. We saw a larger family with the guy at the taxi stand struggling to try to find a bigger minivan-type taxi. Just a heads up if your party has more than 4, I recommend budgeting for more than one taxi or making other arrangements.

There are 4 of us, but we usually have a lot of luggage, so I would rather reserve a private car or shuttle. Any recommendations?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter