Messed up on reservation

Valentina8623

Earning My Ears
i made reservations at the poly and got the 7 day theme park with water park and fun option. I made a mistake, I actually wanted the 7 day theme park hopper water park and fun option. This was around $200 more I believe. Is there any way to add that on? I tried looking online and it doesn't say anything about editing that.

i made reservations at the poly and got the 7 day theme park with water park and fun option. I made a mistake, I actually wanted the 7 day theme park hopper water park and fun option. This was around $200 more I believe. Is there any way to add that on? I tried looking online and it doesn't say anything about editing that.

I believe you can call and "upgrade" your package tickets as long as you aren't already checked in. If you have already made it to Orlando and realized the error there you can go to guest services or the concierge at Poly and have your tickets upgraded to the park hopper with water park and more.

If you can't add in on in advance you can always do it at any guest services once you are there. This will also allow you to add it when you need it and save the money if it turns out you are happy without it.

Call. If there is a way to make the correction, the CM will help yuou to do so.

Give them a call as stated and I'm sure there will be no issues. They rarely have a problem with letting you spend more money haha

Give them a call as stated and I'm sure there will be no issues. They rarely have a problem with letting you spend more money haha

The issue is whether there is availability, not the amount of money. That's why a call can sometimes help, the cm may be able to see an opening that does not show on the website. It does not always work though.

The issue is whether there is availability, not the amount of money. That's why a call can sometimes help, the cm may be able to see an opening that does not show on the website. It does not always work though.

They are talking about tickets not a room upgrade. Calling when you want to add tickets, change your dinning plan, or anything that doesnt affect the resort portion of your package won't change based on availability unless it is like a special event ticket.

Last edited:
They are talking about tickets not a room upgrade. Calling when you want to add tickets, change your dinning plan, or anything thag doesnt affect the resort portion of your package won't change based on availability unless it is like a special event ticket.

I'm read it wrong. I was thinking of something else, teach me to skim and not read!

Bottom line being, have no worry or fear. This happens all the time and you can absolutely and painlessly (except for the additional cost!) get that changed.

I've been able to change mine to hopper and back to non-hopper (and change from Deluxe to regular DP and back) online no problem. Not even a need to call!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter