Merrytime Magic - A December 2016 Trip Report!

Loved reading your cruise TR! I love following your runDisney trips! I hope you'll write one for Dopey!
I chuckled when you wrote about lack of Ohio sun...because it's true! :sunny:

Yay!! I'm so glad I returned to the DIS in time to catch another one of your trip reports! We're booked on the Wonder for December and especially since we've only been on the Fantasy, your TR was super helpful (if only to be prepared for cold water on Castaway Cay and disappointing Mixology - boo!)

Yay!! I'm so glad I returned to the DIS in time to catch another one of your trip reports! We're booked on the Wonder for December and especially since we've only been on the Fantasy, your TR was super helpful (if only to be prepared for cold water on Castaway Cay and disappointing Mixology - boo!)
And I'm so glad you commented because I NEED to read your Paris trip report!!

It's definitely different going from the larger ships to the smaller ships - more differences than I expected, but like I said, I did enjoy sort of comparing and contrasting where they made obvious differences in construction (example: the gift shops and the ceilings seemed lower to me in some places) - or maybe I'm just a dork. I definitely liked the adult area a little more on the Magic.

Ahhh have fun on the Wonder! Tiana's Place looks awesome, and I'm sure the Wonder will look beautiful for Christmas! :)

And I'm so glad you commented because I NEED to read your Paris trip report!!

It's definitely different going from the larger ships to the smaller ships - more differences than I expected, but like I said, I did enjoy sort of comparing and contrasting where they made obvious differences in construction (example: the gift shops and the ceilings seemed lower to me in some places) - or maybe I'm just a dork. I definitely liked the adult area a little more on the Magic.

Ahhh have fun on the Wonder! Tiana's Place looks awesome, and I'm sure the Wonder will look beautiful for Christmas! :)

I can't wait to see the adult areas! Especially considering the recent dry dock I'm really excited for the new updates (like Tiana's!)

We were on this same cruise and our days at sea were planned exactly the same! We were actually in the background of one of your mixology pics! Great trip report!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter