• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Merry Time cruise merch?

pixiedust2u

Mouseketeer
Anyone back yet from a Merrytime cruise and able to report whether or not there was specific Merrytime Cruise merch? Was disappointed to see that there’s no Very Merry Christmas Time party merch at MK for this years party, going that’s not the same fate for the cruise!

Thank you! I do hope there’s more to come.
Checking out the navigators it doesn’t look like there are many holiday themed activities either. Hopefully I’m just missing something !

I didn’t see any holiday themed merchandise (on the Wish now). The crew member in Mickey’s Mainsail said they had one spirit jersey in green, which was sold out. I was wearing my holiday spirit jersey from a previous Merrytime cruise, which he said was nicer than the one they had.

We had no gingerbread cookie decorating. All holiday themed activities involved characters in their seasonal attire and Santa—all in the atrium—during our sea day on this 4 night cruise. We’ve been on Merrytime cruises on the Magic and the Fantasy in the past. This one feels lacking; I don’t know if this trend is fleet wide.

I didn’t see any holiday themed merchandise (on the Wish now). The crew member in Mickey’s Mainsail said they had one spirit jersey in green, which was sold out. I was wearing my holiday spirit jersey from a previous Merrytime cruise, which he said was nicer than the one they had.

We had no gingerbread cookie decorating. All holiday themed activities involved characters in their seasonal attire and Santa—all in the atrium—during our sea day on this 4 night cruise. We’ve been on Merrytime cruises on the Magic and the Fantasy in the past. This one feels lacking; I don’t know if this trend is fleet wide.
Well shucks. That disappointing. 😢

And it looks like the Wish got the old DL outfits instead of the actual DCL outfits??

On the fantasy last week. I saw one tee-shirt, one sweatshirt (maybe), and a tote bag. Also some cheap looking battery operated Christmas lights you wear around your neck. (Folks were complaining that they stopped working after a few days). I kept stopping by the store because I thought I missed something. Spent Zero dollars at the store. And since we didn’t go to castaway, no money spent there either. Probably the cheapest bill I’ve ever gotten on a cruise.

Well this is disappointing. Sounds like yet another example of Disney’s practice of “skimpflation” all around. I’m sure we’ll still have a great time, just has higher expectations for a Christmas cruise.

Halloween on the High Seas on the Wish was lackluster as well. Very few Halloween activities and merch was disappointing (I think there was just a t-shirt, hoodie, spirit jersey & pin).

For a company that seems so obsessed with per guest spending lately, you'd think they'd put out more interesting and varied merchandise... 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
And it looks like the Wish got the old DL outfits instead of the actual DCL outfits??
I am not familiar with the DL holiday costumes. They all looked adorable, especially Chip and Dale.

I’ll make a couple of more stops before we disembark on Friday to see if any Merrytime merchandise is added.

I am not familiar with the DL holiday costumes. They all looked adorable, especially Chip and Dale.

I’ll make a couple of more stops before we disembark on Friday to see if any Merrytime merchandise is added.
Green zweaters with a white snowflake and red christmas hats?

Green zweaters with a white snowflake and red christmas hats?
I honestly wasn’t paying much attention to the details, and I could not take pictures fast enough; families were rotated in and out quickly so characters were never alone for an in between photo.

Those looking for Merrytime merchandise on the Wish—set your expectations low now. This was all they had in Mickey’s Mainsail.EA23FE50-B1A3-4215-82AE-85F13BF1D24A.jpeg

Thank you! I do hope there’s more to come.
Checking out the navigators it doesn’t look like there are many holiday themed activities either. Hopefully I’m just missing something !
Can you point me to where I may find these recent navigators? Heading on the Fantasy for a Merrytime cruise ourselves and would just like a sneak peek. Thanks!

So this is it?' No other ornaments, mugs, plushies. Do they have DCL autograph books?? Should I order one now before my 11/28 sailing vs assuming they have it in the shop?
That was it as of yesterday. Most of those items were ornaments.

We don’t do character meets so I don’t know about the a availability of autograph books onboard.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter