Mermaid Blanket question

Lunchlady

Mouseketeer
I am thinking about buying some mermaid blankets for a couple of Christmas presents. Can anyone tell me if they have one or where to get a good deal?

Hi,
I saw about a month ago that Justice had them. $30.
I just checked online and they are out of stock, but maybe you can call your local stores? My friend snagged one, in pink, it was so adorable! She's 41 and got it for herself! LOL

I just checked Justice and they were back in stock so I got one for my granddaughter for christmas. They have free shipping right now and I got the 15% off for giving them my email.

Zulily.com has them today. If you haven't shopped their before, they often have good deals, but their shipping is usually very slow. You have plenty of time if you are ordering for Christmas though.

ETA: I just searched Amazon.com, too - they have quite a few options at reasonable prices.

I just checked Justice and they were back in stock so I got one for my granddaughter for christmas. They have free shipping right now and I got the 15% off for giving them my email.
Thanks for this! I ordered one for my daughter.

My dd works at Justice and says these things dont stay in stock. She and all the girls that work there have them. Hers is really soft, but way over priced from there ;)

I just ordered two for the nieces (age 4 and 8). So the justice ones inexpensive and are fine for little kids. If I got this for myself or my 13 year old, I would much prefer the crochet ones from Etsy. The justice ones only appear to come up to a kids waist, I couldn't imagine an adult using them. If I want a blanket I want it to cover me up to my shoulders. LOL. The nieces could use these in the car on the way to school I suppose since they will have coats on their upper half.

My dd works at Justice and says these things dont stay in stock. She and all the girls that work there have them. Hers is really soft, but way over priced from there ;)
Really? I was looking on Etsy and was eyeing a $65 one so I thought the Justice one was a steal! Great to hear they are soft and popular in the store- I was a little nervous ordering online.

Really? I was looking on Etsy and was eyeing a $65 one so I thought the Justice one was a steal! Great to hear they are soft and popular in the store- I was a little nervous ordering online.

They are nice, but the cheapskate in me thinks they are over priced lol. My dd loves hers, she is always "in it". She calls her friends whenever they come back in stock, for some reason they are a huge hit. Im sure your dd will be thrilled with the one you got!

Ooh, those are pretty awesome! I have 4 nieces ranging from age 10 to 3 that would all love one. I had never heard of them before! The Etsy ones look really nice but too expensive for me to buy 4! ...then again I wouldn't want to get itchy scratchy rough ones either!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter