Memory maker

Burnedout

DIS Veteran
trying to figure out how it will be linked to my whole group. My magicband wound up setting up as a new me name. So do I set up to that "name" or my original account. Because that name is the one going with our 10 people.

And then how do I share it with them??

trying to figure out how it will be linked to my whole group. My magicband wound up setting up as a new me name. So do I set up to that "name" or my original account. Because that name is the one going with our 10 people.

And then how do I share it with them??

It doesn't matter what name you have on the MB, we usually do silly names. As for the MM, if your friends/family are linked to your MDE account, then you should be able to view/download their pics. Just make sure they are linked to your account, check under "My friends and family" on MDE.

Are you able to download all these pictures to your home computer? Do they come with copyright releases?

1. Are you able to download all these pictures to your home computer?

2. Do they come with copyright releases?

1. Yes. In fact, you have to download them somewhere - computer, USB drive, tablet, etc - because they will disappear from your PhotoPass account 45 days after they're taken.

2. Yes.

It doesn't matter what name you have on the MB, we usually do silly names. As for the MM, if your friends/family are linked to your MDE account, then you should be able to view/download their pics. Just make sure they are linked to your account, check under "My friends and family" on MDE.
You do need to make sure that in your friends and family list that you click the option "this person can view and purchase my photos" and they should check the same option for you within their own MDE account Friends and Family list (I think you have to click friends and family, and then click edit next to a person, then you get options to click)

We always wait till we get done with the trip to download. Seems like the zip files change when we're there.

My problem is my two accounts. I had one and then when I made the reservation and put my name it gave me another. So if I buy it in my original (the other doesn't even have an account/email attached) I can add myself and all (I control them too) to the account and all will be covered? Because my original name doesn't even have a ticket attached? Sigh. This has been the worst hassle.

Call and talk to IT, they might be able to merge your 2 accounts. They did it with mine. For whatever reason, I had 2 different MDE accounts, same user name and password. Some of my reservations would go to one and some would go to the other, same with my friends and family list. The IT person, merged the 2 accounts together and now, all reservations and friends/family are the one account together, including our MM (we have AP's)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter