Memory maker

Christine L.

Earning My Ears
I just splurged on memory maker for my trip. I am traveling with two sisters, two nieces and two nephews. Can we link my sister's magic band to the memory maker? Just in case I'm not with them at some point? We don't want to miss out on any photo ops.

If you manage the MDE profiles for all of them, there is nothing you need to do. You will see all their pictures automatically.

If any of your family members have their own MDE account(s), you need to connect with them through the Family & Friends list. Both accounts will need to set the sharing option to "All Plans" and allow Viewing/Purchasing of PhotoPass Pictures.

That's what I thought. I am already linked to one sister as we are sharing a room. Just waiting on the other sister to link to me via friend and family. I'm so excited to go. October 28 can't get here soon enough :earsboy:

That's what I thought. I am already linked to one sister as we are sharing a room. Just waiting on the other sister to link to me via friend and family. I'm so excited to go. October 28 can't get here soon enough :earsboy:
You can also connect with the Nieces/Nephews via their Parents MDE account. To do this, go back to your Family & Friends list and click on 'Add a Guest'. You should be presented with a list of people you may know, which would include the profiles managed by your Sister(s).

If they haven't already, your two sisters can also friend each other and then connect with the others family buy them doing the above steps also.

This will also allow you to include all family members when making advance FP+ selections.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter