Memory Maker waiting period?

FrenchGirl

Earning My Ears
Hi, Weird question but... I just ordered the "Advanced purchase" Memory Maker and noticed there is a 3 day waiting period and that any photos taken before then won't be included in the price. So my question is... Its Thursday afternoon here and we will arriving at MK on Sunday morning. Will the MM photos be included or will they not kick in until the evening? Thanks!

Here's how I think it works. Your Sunday pix should all be included, since it technically is 3 days from time of purchase, but even if it doesn't take effect until Monday for some reason, the pix taken on Sunday will probably be able to be bought separately, as regular PhotoPass pix, I think it's $14 each. Good luck!

I would count today as a day, so your Sunday pics should be available. I worked in an environment governed by a strict 10 day rule for certain things. Current day (that day) was included in the count.

I did the same thing.....decided at the last minute about MM. I ordered it on Saturday August 12. When we arrived on Tuesday August 15 it worked!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter