• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Member Site Blocked by State Now?

tedisney

Living the dream
I have always been able to access the member website (other than the typical Disney website issues).

However, today, when I try to log onto the member site, I get directed to this page:

Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership product and is therefore subject to the regulatory laws of the state, province, or country in which you reside. We can therefore send information through the mail or speak via the telephone to only those guests who are over 18 years of age and reside in jurisdictions that have given us permission to discuss the various benefits of Disney Vacation Club Membership.

Unfortunately, you reside in a jurisdiction where Disney Vacation Club is not registered.

Thank you for your interest in Disney Vacation Club.

Return to browsing Disney Vacation Club website

Anyone else run into this?

Thanks, I will probably try them later. They've got a hold time of about 25 minutes right now (just booked a reservation, didn't know about the site problem yet at that point).

I was able to get in to the old version of the site by logging directly into disneyworld.com. I couldn't find a login or logout page on the new site for DVC.

I noticed you're in Michigan. We are, too, and I was just on the member site a minute ago. Everything looked normal to me. :confused:

I agree with clearning cookies, caches and temp files. Are you a member and if so, could you bypass this issue by going straight to the login page rather than the sales site?

I have always been able to access the member website (other than the typical Disney website issues).

However, today, when I try to log onto the member site, I get directed to this page:

Disney Vacation Club is a vacation ownership product and is therefore subject to the regulatory laws of the state, province, or country in which you reside. We can therefore send information through the mail or speak via the telephone to only those guests who are over 18 years of age and reside in jurisdictions that have given us permission to discuss the various benefits of Disney Vacation Club Membership.

Unfortunately, you reside in a jurisdiction where Disney Vacation Club is not registered.

Thank you for your interest in Disney Vacation Club.

Return to browsing Disney Vacation Club website

Anyone else run into this?

Are you trying to access the Member site or the Sales site?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter