• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Member Seating - Concert Series at Epcot

CMNJ

DIS Veteran
Just got this email-got one 2hrs ago for AP but couldn't bring non AP with you-dvc members can bring a few guests :)

Reserve your place for unforgettable live music at the newest Epcot® festival! We're inviting Members and special guests to get in the groove with the Disney on Broadway Concert Series at the Epcot® International Festival of the Arts. Be there to experience phenomenal Broadway talent in concert, performing songs from some of Disney's award-winning musicals. Come join us and sing along to some of your favorite Disney hits!
073013-dvc-tp1-long-space.gif

Save your spot in the reserved seating area in the American Gardens Theatre for one of the following performances:

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
January 13-16 & January 20-23: Ashley Brown and Josh Stricklandperforming songs from: Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Mary Poppinsand The Little Mermaid.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
January 27-30 & February 3-6: Kevin Massey and Kerry Butler performing songs from Disney's Beauty and the Beast, Tarzan, Newsies and Aladdin.
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif
February 10-13 & February 17-20: Kissy Simmons and Alton Fitzgerald White performing songs from Disney's The Lion King, Aida, Aladdin and The Little Mermaid.
spacer.gif

Show times:
Friday - Monday 5:30pm, 6:45 pm
Theme Park Admission is required and not included.

Since the festival is taking place during your resort stay, we're excited to offer you a chance to save your spot in the reserved seating area! We hope to see you there.

blue_buttontop.jpg

Reserve Your Spot Now!
blue_buttonbot.jpg

Due to the limited number of available seats for this experience, Members may only reserve one (1) event during the festival.

Nice! Did not get DVC's email, just AP's.

Maybe next year. This year we're heading to Hawaii soon!

Very excited about this--especially as you'd pay a premium to get a dining package for the 8PM show. I just signed up for it after seeing it in my email. We have a party of 6 staying at BWV during the last weekend of the Festival. Glad to get this as we managed to just miss the 2/24 Magic Kingdom thing by heading home on 2/23.

Very excited about this--especially as you'd pay a premium to get a dining package for the 8PM show. I just signed up for it after seeing it in my email. We have a party of 6 staying at BWV during the last weekend of the Festival. Glad to get this as we managed to just miss the 2/24 Magic Kingdom thing by heading home on 2/23.

What is the dining package you mentioned?

we will be there for a gymnastics meet next week so we will take advantage of it.

What is the dining package you mentioned?

we will be there for a gymnastics meet next week so we will take advantage of it.
Here's the info on the dining package, looks similar to the Candlelight Processional package, but just for the 8:15PM show time:

The Disney on Broadway Concert Series Dining Package adds an enchanting flavor to breakfast, lunch or dinner at select Epcot restaurants. Sit back and relax over a leisurely 3-course meal or full buffet, depending on the location—then enjoy priority seating for the 8:15 PM concert that same night! Reserve dining packages by calling (407) WDW-DINE or (407) 939-7463.

Participating Restaurants

• Akershus
  • Biergarten
  • Coral Reef
  • Garden Grill
  • Rose & Crown Restaurant
Pricing (excludes tax and gratuity)

Breakfast

• Akershus – Adult $54; Child $32
  • Garden Grill – Adult $39; Child $28
Lunch

• Akershus – Adult $69; Child $41
  • Biergarten – Adult $39; Child $22
  • Coral Reef – Adult $69; Child $24
  • Garden Grill – Adult $57; Child $34
  • Rose & Crown – Adult $58; Child $23
Dinner

• Akershus – Adult $69; Child $41
  • Biergarten – Adult $53; Child $29
  • Coral Reef – Adult $69; Child $24
  • Garden Grill – Adult $57; Child $34
  • Rose & Crown – Adult $58; Child $23
Dining Event Details

• Dining packages are paid for at the individual restaurants
  • Guests should check-in 15 minutes prior to reservation
  • Guests will receive badges at the restaurant for guaranteed concert seating at the America Gardens Theatre
  • Advanced reservations are highly recommended as this event fills up quickly
  • Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call
Learn more about the Festival’s culinary arts events.

Is anyone else having trouble registering? I get to the page to choose the time and it keeps telling me "you've selected an item without inventory" I've tried every time possible.

I registered for the Feb 6th show through the DVC website last night with minor issues.

Is anyone else having trouble registering? I get to the page to choose the time and it keeps telling me "you've selected an item without inventory" I've tried every time possible.
having the same problem.Does that mean that the seats are already gone?

Got the ap offer, then my husband got the ap offer. A couple of hours later we both got the dvc offer. I registered when I got the ap offer. We are only there 2 days before and after a cruise, but managed to get feb 17th to work for our schedule. We are both passholders and both dvc members. Btw did you get the passholders offers today...I was surprised to see the water park offer for reduced tickets.

I looked at the dvc offer. It says the member can take guest registered in their room or 4 counting themselves.

Last edited:
I can not find it on the DVCmember site ...
How do I reserve a seat for Jan. 22 ?????

I can not find it on the DVCmember site ...
How do I reserve a seat for Jan. 22 ?????
It was in an email you should have gotten. It looks like it only went out to members who have reservations during the weekends they are performing. FYI I tried for the 22 and 23. No luck. Either the system is glitched or there are no more available, which is strange because I tried right after I received the email.

I just checked - the link in the first post works, but still telling my no inventory for my dates.

We are there that weekend staying on points but did not get an email
What was the email titled as ???
I called but they said all dates are booked solid and that the email went out on Wednesday but everything was booked within an hour of the email going out ...

I looked through all of Wednesday and I see no email from member services ... I wonder if it was just some of the people that are traveling during those times and not all

We are there that weekend staying on points but did not get an email
What was the email titled as ???
I called but they said all dates are booked solid and that the email went out on Wednesday but everything was booked within an hour of the email going out ...
The title was the same as the title to this thread. Wow - they went that quickly?! Muse not have had many seats reserved for DVC then. That's cray!!

Passholders got the same email I got both. So it was for both members and passholders. Passholder email came out before the DVC one did. I think the same day though.

I searched with that title and we did not get an email .. We are both dvc and pass holders

I get the same error:
Please correct the following errors:
  • You have selected an item without available inventory. Please update your selection.
  • Please select a show time below.

Changed day and number of people and got the reservation for only one person on Saturday (friends I was trying to book with leave tomorrow). Probably seats are very limited and finished in minutes and I got one spare seat remained for Sunday. If you get that error, try another day.

has anyone been yet? if so, how were the crowds and what was the experience picking up the "access badge." I was able to secure a seat reservation but my non annual pass holder companion was not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter