Member number Recieved-Booked my first DVC stay

I am super excited to finally have my member number and can say it's official. Booked my first stay in a2 BR at Saratoga springs for end of January-does the waiting ever end??? It seems like I will always be waiting for that next trip... Now the planning begins

Welcome Home!!!! Isn't it a great feeling!!!

Welcome home! I remember my first call to book a reservation and how exciting that was. Our next trip is a little over 20 days away and it never gets old

WOOHOO! We did this yesterday too - and got the last Poly lake view room available. We're just adding a night to a trip we already had planned w/ rented points, and banking the rest till next summer. =)

Congratulations !!! I know exactly how you feel. I am counting down until i can book our 2018 trip and then once i book i will be counting down until the time for dining reservations @ 180 days, fast passes @ 60 days and then the actual trip. Then we will repeat!! I think counting down to a vacation just keeps things exciting (and helps get thought the work day) and finding a new DVC to try will just keep everything fresh and new.

Welcome home!! :cheer2: And welcome to the constant round of planning, booking, anticipating, and enjoying your Disney vacations!!!:mickeyjum

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter