• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Member number after resale purchase....

USPS just sent me an update saying i have a package coming from Florida. Maybe its my member stuff. I closed on 3/26(Saturday) deed was recorded on 3/28.

Heather-- we too closed on 3/29 and are looking to go in November.. will be cutting it close to the 7 month mark for sure! am in the same boat as you! Sounds like maybe we can call next Tuesday the 12th??? as that will be 14 days from recording..

We also were recorded on 3/28 and hoping to go in November :). Today we got the package with the points chart and magnetic bumper stickers- no membership #. Reaaaaaally hoping to get that by Monday as the 7 month window opens Tuesday for the week we hope to book

I told them my wife accidentally tossed it in the trash when she was picking up the junk mail in the kitchen and I didn't want to dig through it to get it if I didn't have too. It took two calls but the second lady got me the number right away. I figured I was in the system since I get an update from USPS saying a package was shipping from Florida today to my house.

I used option 3 accounting to get the number

Then number 6 Tech to get my club ID and activation number

thanks for the helpful info. So, how is Member number different than the Club ID number? Which do you need to book, or do you need both?

So if you wanted to book yourself online vs. calling you would need the club ID I'm assuming? Also when you logged in, were your points already there?? the contract I bought had an extra 89 banked points that came with it too.

On hold with Member Admin now. Accounting shot me down-- saying Member Admin needed to help me. :(

Does this just mean I Need to wait another couple days and try again? Maybe I'm not yet in the system?

From what I have been told you need to call again. Accounting is where you need to be. They transferred me the first time too. I just hung up and called back. The second time she got me the number in about 2 mins. but you might not be in the system until monday if you closed on the 29th.

Thank you! Maybe I will just wait until I get the email from USPS like you... or call again Monday and hope I don't get the same lady- LOL

I'm happy to report we were able to get our number, club #, and activation code over the phone today! Got our account all set up and booked our January 2017 trip at BLT! :love: For reference, our deed recorded on 3/23 and we received our welcome packet in the mail earlier this week.

Does this just mean I Need to wait another couple days and try again? Maybe I'm not yet in the system?

They told me the same thing so hopefully next week we will be in there!! I talked to a really nice lady yesterday that told me they actually have a woman that works on them on the weekends as well so I'm going to call Monday afternoon and try again.

They told me the same thing so hopefully next week we will be in there!! I talked to a really nice lady yesterday that told me they actually have a woman that works on them on the weekends as well so I'm going to call Monday afternoon and try again.
I called again today and a nice CM in accounting told me I'm still not in the system. Said to call back maybe Wednesday. We closed 3/29. This is so agonizing!!! Our 7 month booking window opens up this Friday!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter