Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
Your requests have been uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Here's an invite--feel free to say thanks but no thanks
Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Hi Mel...thank you so much for all the disigns you did for me and my family!! I absolutely love the Christmas party invite too...it was a magical surprise!! Love your work! Have a great holiday season!!

LuAnn

Hi Here is what i was able to do for a surprise Christmas letter Surprise Christmas letter http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/577/e7tc.jpg/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us Pirate Liam http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/yrzc.jpg/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us Here are your pirate letters Pirate Colin http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/854/idi1.jpg/ Uploaded with ImageShack.us

THANK you! I'm sorry can I have you add Khloe to the surprise letter? These are so cute!!!!

Mel, I've had so much fun looking through your thread - thanks for all the magic you spread! We are looking forward to a January trip and I'd love to get a few coupons for my daughter, Clare. If you Jane time, would you these make for her:
Mickey balloon
Face painting
Cupcake

Also, I wonder if you have anything like an invite to spend a night in the Cars section of AoA? If so, could you make one for Clare and one for Mimi?

Thanks so much!

Hi!

Can I get 2 Going to Disney (Minnie Mouse theme)? One for Josie and One for Trudy? 3/27-4/3?

Thank you!!! Love your designs!

Angie

Mel, I've had so much fun looking through your thread - thanks for all the magic you spread! We are looking forward to a January trip and I'd love to get a few coupons for my daughter, Clare. If you Jane time, would you these make for her:
Mickey balloon
Face painting
Cupcake

Also, I wonder if you have anything like an invite to spend a night in the Cars section of AoA? If so, could you make one for Clare and one for Mimi?

Thanks so much!

Hi
This what I was able to do
the coupons will be uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel! Thank you for spreading joy & pixie dust! Everything is great, and I will use the Christmas tags for both cruises! I appreciate your kindness, have a lovely day!

Take care, Christina

I am truly in tears!! Thank you so much for your generosity and hard work!! My kids will be so very excited!!! May God bless you richly for all that you do for so many people! Thank you again!!

One very happy Momma!

I just figured out how to look through some of your disigns :) You are so very talented!! Could I request a couple more? Only if you have time!! Thank you either way!!

Epcot invite for Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn and Gabe

Welcome to the All Star Movies Owens Family

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 for Mommy, Daddy, Gabriel, Isaac and Caitelyn

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 Gabe

Popcorn bucket for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe (1 for each?)

Coupon Book for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe (1 for each)

Goofy Sweet treat for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe (1 for each)

Ft. Wilderness with chip and dale the campfire singalong for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe, Mommy, Daddy (1 for each)

This is our first time visiting these parks and getting to experience all of this. Thank you for making it extra magical!!!

I only need 2 of the Christmas design of Look who's going to disney
In May 2014

Brodie

Charlee Kathryn

I forgot to mention we are going on te disney dream... All I have done all day is look at your work and I love it If you can will you make a countdown calendar for Brodie and one for Charlee Kathryn and a souvenir ticket for both as well

I just figured out how to look through some of your disigns :) You are so very talented!! Could I request a couple more? Only if you have time!! Thank you either way!!

Epcot invite for Mommy, Daddy, Isaac, Caitelyn and Gabe

Welcome to the All Star Movies Owens Family

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 for Mommy, Daddy, Gabriel, Isaac and Caitelyn

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 Gabe

Popcorn bucket for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe (1 for each?)

Coupon Book for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe (1 for each)

Goofy Sweet treat for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe (1 for each)

Ft. Wilderness with chip and dale the campfire singalong for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe, Mommy, Daddy (1 for each)

This is our first time visiting these parks and getting to experience all of this. Thank you for making it extra magical!!!

Hi
I need you to help me understand what you are asking for?

( Is this a letter Invite?) OR Coupons?

""Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 for Mommy, Daddy, Gabriel, Isaac and Caitelyn ""

Is this another separate one than Gabriel?
Is this a letter OR Coupon?

""Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party December 3 Gabe""

""Ft. Wilderness with chip and dale the campfire singalong for Caitelyn, Isaac, Gabe, Mommy, Daddy (1 for each)"

I do not have an invite for this --are you wanting the "Smores Kit Coupon"?
Like this

Thanks Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter