Mel's Corner --Away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those coupons you made for christinaxo are soooo adorable! Would you mind if i asked you to make one of each park for Jackson too? But for the face painting one, could you change it to a "coloring book or "art set"? He loves to draw :)

Thanks so much!!!

Hi

Here you go

Hugs Mel

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I will have to redo the face painting one --maybe this weekend.

Just wanted to say the coupons are adorable.

Can't wait to have grandchildren to take to Disney so I can ask you to personalize a few of them for me!

Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Hi Hon
Thanks for dropping by to say Hi.
Hugs To You
Mel

Hi Mel. Thank you so very much for these adorable coupons. I may be requesting more in the near future!

Melissa

Thanks so much, Mel!!! The coupons are so cute and very much appreciated!!! :cheer2:

Did you happen to do the cupcake one too? I was thinking maybe you just forgot to upload it or missed my request for it...but if it's already too much, that's ok. the ones you have done are so adorable already! :) I'm looking forward to seeing the art one...no rush though, we don't go until May 17th :thumbsup2

Hi Mel!
We will be going to WDW in August for the first time and would like to know if you can make a few generic coupons for my 2 girls, Jailyx and Julianny. We will be going to all 4 parks. Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Welcome Back Mel!

When you feel you have the time, will you please do the following coupons for my family. They are adorable. Thank you so much in advance.

All four parks that says special treat - one for each for Parker, Nancy & Jennifer

Minnie Cupcake - one for each Nancy & Jennifer
Mickey Cupcake - one for Parker

Mickey Bar - one for each Parker, Nancy & Jennifer

Goofy Sweet Treat - one for each Parker, Nancy & Jennifer

Dole Whip - one for Nancy

Caramel Treat - one for Nancy & Jennifer

Pirate - one for Parker

Wow, that's a lot of coupons. I'm sorry; when you have time is fine.

Hi Mel, will you please do a coupon for one free Mickey Ice Cream bar for my 2 friends?:hug::earboy2: Karen and Jeanne are their names:) Thank you ever so much :littleangel: pixiedust:

Mel, you always seem to find clip art that I haven't seen before....makes for more variety!! :thumbsup2

Hi Mel! Welcome back! I have been searching everywhere for an Animal Kingdom Passport. I have noticed your name mentioned a few times with it. Do you still do the Animal Kingdom Passports or do you know which DISigner does? Maybe there's a link somewhere to take me to the ones you designed? I clicked on the link in your signature, but there were no passports. Thanks so much for your help & your time!

Mel,

I am working on a travel journal for my kids and their cousins for our Dream cruise this May. I did a forum search and see many references (and compliments) to your journal pages from a few years ago, but I can not find the images and do not see them in your photobucket. If you still have them available, would you please direct me to them.

Thank you,
DeAnn

Hi
I am sorry but I do not have these images to share right now.
Mel

Hi Mel! Welcome back! I have been searching everywhere for an Animal Kingdom Passport. I have noticed your name mentioned a few times with it. Do you still do the Animal Kingdom Passports or do you know which DISigner does? Maybe there's a link somewhere to take me to the ones you designed? I clicked on the link in your signature, but there were no passports. Thanks so much for your help & your time!

Hi
I am sorry but I do not have an Animal kingdom passport to share right now.
Mel

Those coupons you made for christinaxo are soooo adorable! Would you mind if i asked you to make one of each park for Jackson too? But for the face painting one, could you change it to a "coloring book or "art set"? He loves to draw :)

Thanks so much!!!

Hi Your last two are posted in my photobucket under Disign requests
Hugs Mel

Hi Mel!
We will be going to WDW in August for the first time and would like to know if you can make a few generic coupons for my 2 girls, Jailyx and Julianny. We will be going to all 4 parks. Thanks in advance! :goodvibes

Hi
Your requests are uploaded in my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Welcome Back Mel!

When you feel you have the time, will you please do the following coupons for my family. They are adorable. Thank you so much in advance.

All four parks that says special treat - one for each for Parker, Nancy & Jennifer

Minnie Cupcake - one for each Nancy & Jennifer
Mickey Cupcake - one for Parker

Mickey Bar - one for each Parker, Nancy & Jennifer

Goofy Sweet Treat - one for each Parker, Nancy & Jennifer

Dole Whip - one for Nancy

Caramel Treat - one for Nancy & Jennifer

Pirate - one for Parker

Wow, that's a lot of coupons. I'm sorry; when you have time is fine.

Hi your requests are uploaded to my photobucket
Hugs Mel

Mel, you always seem to find clip art that I haven't seen before....makes for more variety!! :thumbsup2

Hugs Marion:grouphug:

P.S. I opened my photobucket to post DISigns but will not open my past things. I am grappling with some of my stuff being sold for profit,,I know it's going to happen and there is nothing I can do about it but it kinda hurts.
I know I just have to get over it and perhaps in time I will.
Hugs To You
Mel

Thanks again, Mel, for the absolutely adorable coupons...they will help make our trip even more special and unique! I can't wait to give these to my son on our trip. You are fantastic! :yay:

Just wanted to say hi and welcome back-- you were missed!!!! Sorry some of your disigns were stolen but I'm happy to see you disigning again :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter