Meeting Stitch?

mfly

DIS Veteran
We're taking my brother to Disney World later this month. He has special needs and is a huge fan of Stitch.

I'm trying to get a breakfast reservation at 'Ohana (have touring plans and thrill-data alerts set up), but I'm trying to figure out a backup in case that doesn't come through.

Does Stitch still meet in Tomorrowland? Is that the only place at the resort that he meets (aside from 'Ohana breakfast)?

What is the current meet situation like? Anyone have insight on line length?

Just trying to plan a way to make this possible (my brother has a DAS, but I know that his DAS won't apply to the Stitch meet as there's no lightning lane).

Unfortunately it does not appear that Stitch has a formal meet n greet right now so hopefully you will find a reservation at ‘Ohana.

To see when and where characters are meeting, on the MDE app,
- click the upside down teardrop on the bottom of the screen
- change Centre drop-down to characters
- change right drop-down to ‘Show List’

A list of all character meet n greets will be displayed.

The only one I know of is during MNSSHP - he meets in his Elvis costume in Tomorrowland. Any chance you already have party tickets? (Unfortunately I believe all dates are otherwise sold out, but it could be worth checking at guest services to see if that have any day-of tickets if you’re interested).

Thank you both for the information!

Unfortunately, the party is just not in the cards - we tried once before, and it was too overwhelming for him sensory-wise.

We'll keep trying for a reservation at 'Ohana!

Stitch is the main meet and greet I’ve been waiting for since the pandemic. So sad they have not brought him back yet for hugs!

For clarity - is Stitch coming out on the Tomorrowland stage during normal hours? He’s just not doing a traditional meet and greet during that time?

A friend who was there two weeks ago and didn’t go to the party says they saw him and were able to wave and take a photo with him from stage (we’ve seen that setup before and it would be fine!).

For clarity - is Stitch coming out on the Tomorrowland stage during normal hours? He’s just not doing a traditional meet and greet during that time?

A friend who was there two weeks ago and didn’t go to the party says they saw him and were able to wave and take a photo with him from stage (we’ve seen that setup before and it would be fine!).
that is what we saw also, two weeks ago.

We were there in the early fall and during the summer and saw stitch many times on the Tomorrowland stage. I’m not sure if they’ve changed it recently, but he was often out there in the morning and mid day for short stretches at a time and you could wave and pose with him while he was up on the stage. People kind of waited turns so everyone had a couple of seconds alone in front of him to grab a few pics or selfies. It’s not really a formal or scheduled meet & greet, so it’s hard to guarantee the times or that he’ll be there at all. I hope you are to get your ressie and/or find him in Tomorrowland during your trip. 😀

On a Sunday morning in August, I saw Stitch at Typhoon Lagoon, and they had a Photopass photographer there too. I didn't see him when I visited TL some afternoons last week, though.

To follow up on this - Stitch was roaming in Tomorrowland in Magic Kingdom this past Saturday (near the stage in front of Carousel of Progress). He got to hug Stitch and we got a photo.

We ended up canceling our reservation at 'Ohana and did brunch at Whispering Canyon instead, which was a first for us but will definitely not be a last!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter