MDE Issues today? (9/23)

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
I've tried to book an adr 5 times, it lets me get all the way through till the end but never actually books it. Maybe we are just not meant to eat there. :confused3

Are you using the phone app? If so, do you have access to a computer you can try? Or vice versa. If all else fails, you can always call to make the ADR.

Are you using the phone app? If so, do you have access to a computer you can try? Or vice versa. If all else fails, you can always call to make the ADR.

I've only tried on my computer. The trip is a surprise and I don't want my son to overhear me calling! I'll give it a try on my phone, I didn't even think to try that, thanks. :)

I've had problems with MDE on my laptop all day. Have intermittently not able to modify ADRs and FP+

This is the first time this has happened, but I see people complaining about it all the time. It worked on the app all day.

I had trouble too. Trying to buy after hours tickets, just kept taking me back to the sign in or stitch page. Gonna have to try again tomorrow. :headache:

Yes. I have been trying to make some ADRs and tried to switch my HDD to a different day and it gets to the end and wont complete the reservation. I also tried to get into my reservation to upgrade my dining plan and it wont let me see the breakdown, just keeps circling. For about an hour today Stitch kept telling me someone ate the whole Disneyworld page. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better. I hate calling.

None of my plans will load today on the app or the laptop. I called twice because my check-in request hasn't shown up all week. I was on hold for 30 minutes each try and gave up realizing something must be off today.

Trying to buy tickets, it looks like it went all the way through but now nothing shows up on MDE and system seems down. I will have to be patient!

I'm not able to access any of MDE reservations and information. I know I should be patient but this website has issues at least 2-3 times a week and that should never happen and I mean NEVER! Phone app isn't working either.

We are not able to access anything either. My traveling partner is on hold with Disney right now. All of our hotel and adr information is there, but all FP are gone. He's on hold with the FP help desk with a 45 minute wait.

Gone?! Oh boy . . . I was worried something would happen to all of my plans. Hope you get everything worked out!
We are not able to access anything either. My traveling partner is on hold with Disney right now. All of our hotel and adr information is there, but all FP are gone. He's on hold with the FP help desk with a 45 minute wait.

Apparently I have no reservations or plans now either.

I sure hope they weren't going in trying to fix the giant release of FOP fast passes! ;)

I cannot access any of my plans or FPs either. Doesn't load any of it in the app. Reservations, nothing. Hope it's fixed soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter