• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MDE is failing again!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dkrauss

Goofy Fan from Jersey
The MDE on my computer is AGAIN not functioning >:(

It was functioning for 3 or 4 days.........and now its down again. Can't update ADR reservations because the system can't find me............I have FP day next week..........Disney get you *(^( together.............🤬

Doug :goofy:

Last edited:
Are you using Chrome? I've had problems with that lately. I switched over to Edge and everything worked fine.

Safari is what we use and it has never had issues. We only use Apple iOS or MacOS so not sure how others will fare.

And the app?
Surprisingly the app is working........who'da thunk that :)

UPDATE: The app is working up until you attempt to access FP and it doesn't seem to recognize me. Now I'm about 9 days from FP day..........but the app is acting like I'm not even there. I'm gonna need to call Disney IT o_O

Doug :goofy:

Last edited:

Did that to me last week - had to clear my entire browser history and it finally worked

However, STILL having the same web issue with plans not displaying the graphics - no character pics showing and I get a generic fork and knife pic for restaurant ADRS and a star for fastpasses - Disney IT said the problem is on their end but still not fixed

However, STILL having the same web issue with plans not displaying the graphics - no character pics showing and I get a generic fork and knife pic for restaurant ADRS and a star for fastpasses - Disney IT said the problem is on their end but still not fixed
I'm still having this problem as well. My hotel is just showing up as the generic blue clip art looking thing.

I'm still having this problem as well. My hotel is just showing up as the generic blue clip art looking thing.

Yep - started for me last week and I thought I was going crazy until I found a screenshot of my plans that I had recently taken - all of the graphics were there - and it's not a browser or cache issue - web problem on Disney's end

My vacation starts in 2 days. I can get into MDE but cannot get to fastpasses on the computer or the app. I have tried several browsers.

I too was having issues, was finally able to get in and now all my FPs are gone!

I just tried to buy tix to the h2o event with a gift card and it wouldn't work. Now when I go to sign in it kicks me right out. Must be the system acting up again.

My trip is in 6 days. Online and phone app of MDE shows: "We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans." error message. Chat castmember said she couldnt help. Gave me a phone # and extension. 15 minutes on hold just to find out it was the wrong dept. Now on hold again...25 minutes in. Did I mention our trip is in 6 days!!!

My trip is in 6 days. Online and phone app of MDE shows: "We cannot display your FastPass+ details right now. You can still add or modify other plans." error message. Chat castmember said she couldnt help. Gave me a phone # and extension. 15 minutes on hold just to find out it was the wrong dept. Now on hold again...25 minutes in. Did I mention our trip is in 6 days!!!

What's the phone number? If my FPs are actually gone, I think I might cry!

(I though vacations were supposed to be relaxing. WDW is stressing me out!!)

That happens relatively frequently guys, I wouldn't freak out. Though I wonder why I haven't been having any issues with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter