MDE Dining Reservation & Order Issues

MissStitch626

DIS Veteran
My Disney Experience is driving me crazy and I'm hoping someone knows an easy answer to fix this.

MDE mobile app is not working for me specifically relating to dining. During our trip in November, it stopped letting me make mobile orders for QS and we had to do everything on DH phone (same payment card details). I'd forgotten about it till today, when I've found out I can't make dining reservations either but DH can. I can see my resort reservation, ticket details, park reservations - it's just dining that doesn't seem to work.

I've tried deleting the app, installing it again, deleting credit card and adding it again, deleting credit card and adding a different one, both at Disney in Novemeber and again today at home in UK. Still getting the "experiencing technical difficulties" message.

I tried using the live chat option on the app but they suggested removing and re-adding the payment card.

Anyone else had this before and was able to fix it, or is it time for a call to Disney?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter