MDE app not working. So annoyed.

My resort and dining reservations have all disappeared from both the website and the iPhone app!

We are in the parks currently and they said the system is having a glitch today. We had to ask customer service to print out our plans for the day so we knew when we had fastpasses

They all better be there, I sure am glad I took screen shots so if they are gone disney IT can replace them. I spent way to much money for them to jack up my reservations.

Website wasn't working for the last few hours but I just had it pull up my reservations and FP info a minute ago. So you should try again now and it should work.

My issue is with the app. My plans are on the website but not on the app. And it's been like this ever since I booked the trip in November. App is still not working for me and I haven't received a phone call.

Oh oh!! Our BOG resie is gone on MDE....

Actually, just checked again and MDE is up and running again. BoG resie is back...got scared for a minute

Last edited:

Just FYI the concierge can pull your ressies and FP+ for you. The concierge we talked too said they ran into this a lot last year too and recommended the printout just in case. I know
Have a hard copy and then pics of them on my phone.

MDE is a
Terribly bad no good rotten app.

I was finally able to see everything in the app this morning, so I took screen shots of my FP+ and ADRs.

I tried it last night, it also didn't seem to work for me

I had deleted the app and re-downloaded it this morning and still nothing. Everything shows up on the website though. So I gave in and called during my lunch break and explained how I had to call last month because I had a ghost account on the website and it needed to be merged, etc. He knew exactly what I was talking about and it seems it had extended to my app. So he merged the two accounts, had me log out/close out the app, and then log in again, and everything was there! From the time I dialed the number to the time I hung up (I even did the survey) it only took 7 minutes. So right now might not be a bad time to call if you're having similar issues.

I had deleted the app and re-downloaded it this morning and still nothing. Everything shows up on the website though. So I gave in and called during my lunch break and explained how I had to call last month because I had a ghost account on the website and it needed to be merged, etc. He knew exactly what I was talking about and it seems it had extended to my app. So he merged the two accounts, had me log out/close out the app, and then log in again, and everything was there! From the time I dialed the number to the time I hung up (I even did the survey) it only took 7 minutes. So right now might not be a bad time to call if you're having similar issues.

What number did you call?

The iPhone app was just updated today - maybe try getting the newest version? I find that I have to sign out and log back in every time they make changes to get all my stuff to refresh and display correctly.

The Android app was also just updated. Version 3.2 was released 12/14/2015. It isn't unheard of for there to be app issues just before an update if there were connection changes made in anticipation. It is annoying for sure but part of the process on occasion.

No one called me but I decided to try again and it's all there! Yay!! It isn't enough for me to just print our plans, we use the app to move times around a lot, so I'm happy it's working!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter