MDE app not working. So annoyed.

librarymom2007

Mouseketeer
We have been to Disney and used MDE 2 times with absolutely no problems. I booked a trip last month and the app does not recognize my plans. I finally get around to calling today and 40 minutes later it still is not fixed! They thought it was due to the multiple accounts and they said they fixed it but it still isn't working. So frustrating and I have better things to do with my time than hang on the phone while they figure this out. ugh...

And they said they have to call me back after the figure it out. Ugh....

The app and the website are not working for me right now. They are not able to pull up any of my dining reservations. They were working perfectly over the past few days I have been on them. Hoping it is quickly resolved.

App and website are not working for me, either. At least, I can't access my reservations. Fingers crossed for a quick resolution!

The iPhone app was just updated today - maybe try getting the newest version? I find that I have to sign out and log back in every time they make changes to get all my stuff to refresh and display correctly.

My sister just texted me asking if there are issues because her reservations are not showing up as well. I see that it's not working for me either. I also just called Disney last week when I had some issues and thought that it was fixed. Hopefully things can be quickly fixed.

I cannot see any of my stuff online on the computer today either. They must be having more of their endless tech issues. Gotta love it

Can't get the app or the website to retrieve my reservation info today. Very frustrating indeed!

I said this elsewhere but I'll say it again about the app...

Who was the moron that allows you to tap the magnifying glass to search then select restrooms then select Search to get "Please tap the search box and enter what you're looking for."

RESTROOMS!!!! I WANT THE NEAREST RESTROOM! THEY HAVE NAMES?!?

I didn't even think about swiping right on the top bar to "reveal" nearby restrooms because... well I didn't know it was there!!!

The app is just horribly, horribly laid out. It's neither a good way to plan trips, nor is it a good way to execute on your trip plans. Wait Times should be 1 click on the top bar (it's not - It's menu, wait times, back out of the magic kingdom, select hollywood studios... Ironically when I was in the MK it kept stopping at the wait time box to select the park I was in... :/)

Last edited:
Nothing working here. It was about 2 hours ago but now it can pull up nothing, not on the app (Andriod) and not on the website

I was able to pull my reservations on the website this morning, but now they're gone. But I've been having issues with the app since I (finally) updated my phone's OS last week. It lets me log in, but says I have no reservations or plans, and when I try to attach them I get the dreaded error message that they're already attached to another account.

I had this issue with the website a month or two ago, when they updated the website and there were all those issues with duplicate accounts. I just haven't called about the app yet because I really don't think I have the energy to sit on hold again. And we leave in 19 days. =\

I was able to pull my reservations on the website this morning, but now they're gone. But I've been having issues with the app since I (finally) updated my phone's OS last week. It lets me log in, but says I have no reservations or plans, and when I try to attach them I get the dreaded error message that they're already attached to another account.

I had this issue with the website a month or two ago, when they updated the website and there were all those issues with duplicate accounts. I just haven't called about the app yet because I really don't think I have the energy to sit on hold again. And we leave in 19 days. =\

This is exactly the same message I'm getting and I've been getting it ever since I booked in November. I also waited to call because I didn't feel like being on the phone forever. But we leave in a little over a week and need it fixed!!! The website has always worked for me.

Website wasn't working for the last few hours but I just had it pull up my reservations and FP info a minute ago. So you should try again now and it should work.

Yep, you are right. I tried 5 min ago, nothing. Just tried again and after a twirling circle for about 3 min, they pulled up.

Not working for me today either, website or app! Need to make a few adjustments and have/had the time today ......

The app restarted when I tapped in to it just now, looks like it has been updated. All of my reservations, tickets and fp+ reservations are now gone.

All my info is missing as well. Tickets are still listed but the hotel info, fast passes and dining are blank. Hopefully they'll have it up again soon.

All of my plans are gone as well. I checked the app and website.

Good thing I saved all my email confirmations and printed a copy of everything out. Though I do hope they get everything fixed and no one actually loses anything important!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter