MDE App not working for DAYS

frassieshines

Earning My Ears
Specifically when trying to search for dining. EVERY single time, after putting in restaurant, date, time, and click "search" a little pop up appears saying "there was a problem loading the requested information, please try again". I've tried everything I can think to do, including signing completely out, deleting the app and reinstalling, and restarting my phone. Everything works fine from a computer. Is anyone else having an issue? This has been happening for almost a week now. Thanks!

There were some recent updates. I had to uninstall and reinstall the app to get it to work right.

Not working again this morning. Keep getting that same message. I'm getting ready to pass on TS altogether for my next trip or maybe since we will have a car, eat most TS meals offsite.

Not working again this morning. Keep getting that same message. I'm getting ready to pass on TS altogether for my next trip or maybe since we will have a car, eat most TS meals offsite.
I just checked using the updated app on my iPhone and had no problems looking for TS in November during the Thanksgiving week.

You may want to uninstall/install the app or go to the App Store to run the specific upgrade if you haven't yet upgraded.

The most current MDE app update was on June 1st.

I just checked using the updated app on my iPhone and had no problems looking for TS in November during the Thanksgiving week.

You may want to uninstall/install the app or go to the App Store to run the specific upgrade if you haven't yet upgraded.

The most current MDE app update was on June 1st.

My MDE app hasn't worked since they switched my user name to my email address. Tried an uninstall/install and it still doesn't work. That's another issue I have to address, or should I say, one of many.:sad2:

My MDE app hasn't worked since they switched my user name to my email address. Tried an uninstall/install and it still doesn't work. That's another issue I have to address, or should I say, one of many.:sad2:
If you go in through your browser on your phone to the website, that will be easier until you feel like waiting to talk to IT again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter