MDE app not working for booking dining?

CJK

DIS Veteran
Hi all! I've been trying to book some ADR's on the app. When I get to the final screen, it says, 'we are having trouble loading this page, please try again'. I can't get past that screen, so I can't' book anything. Is this just a temporary glitch? I was okay earlier in the day. I'm trying to book on the app, because I don't have to enter credit card information. Is this happening to anyone else?

I had this problem a lot, so did most of my booking on a computer and just used copy/paste to fill in my CC quickly

Reactions: CJK
I was just going to write about this. I deleted and reinstalled the app and same problem. It must be a them problem.

Is it working for you now? I am ok again. It was just last night that I couldn’t book.
Mostly. If I refresh it usually is ok, but I am still getting that message about 25% of the time when i go in to check whether some of my desired ADRs have popped up.

Mine is working. And it better keep working since the plus 10 isn't opening for me on the computer.

FYI I got that message a lot this morning. I had to log in 4-5 times on a desktop.

One of my ADRs is stuck (the CM said it’s a magical extra that’s she’s seen happen just a couple of times , but IT can’t/don’t resolve it; but she did open an IT ticket) and can’t be cancelled or modified and when I called today I was told to pay the no show and call or chat to get a refund. Maybe they thought I was a bot and flagged my account.

So many uncertainties and no communication form Disney that they are changing Enchantment to Christmastime fireworks Dec 22-29. I didn’t even know that there were 2 fantasy in the sky shows on NYE.

Another thing is the 60+ day to view a calendar. That is just plain stupid to require a resort reservation to view hours (we need to know fireworks hours). And when I search in the app for a dessert party it doesn’t recognize my tickets (even if I go to my plan; which I refreshed a lot on the desktop this am) so I can’t select dates beyond 60. I have to go to a desktop to book. Even in a desktop I had to go to my plans and login randomly and refresh and then go to dining.

To open enchanting extras at 12 am and then ADRs at 6 am is Sadistic (online it says 5:45 am; Boma, Fantasmic and NYE midnight pre dessert party haven’t been released). It’s just a mess.

• Sad
Hi all! I've been trying to book some ADR's on the app. When I get to the final screen, it says, 'we are having trouble loading this page, please try again'. I can't get past that screen, so I can't' book anything. Is this just a temporary glitch? I was okay earlier in the day. I'm trying to book on the app, because I don't have to enter credit card information. Is this happening to anyone else?
Yep. It’s been happening to me daily and my 60+10 was last Friday 10/28. Happened that day many times, and I keep checking for things to open up and it keeps happening. Website has been way better for once.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter