MCO to DW Resorts Tolls Fee?

Not knowing which way you choose, going out the south exit at the airport and taking SR417 will cost you $3.75 each way. Going out the north exit and taking the Beachline to I4 will cost you $2.25 each way.

I make SURE that I have enough by getting a roll of quarters and having several ones with me (I always ones and fives for tips anyway, so I just get extra). I wouldn't be comfortable with exactly the amount I thought I needed. One time we realized we'd forgotten a charger and had to go to Best Buy, and just happened to take a toll road there. Glad we had more quarters than we thought we would need ahead of time!

Yes there are two $1.50 tolls if you get off at exit 6. so the total of $3.00. Much easier to take a few one dollar bills and a few quarters. it weighs less than a roll of quarters. If you feel you need more quarters all of the resort check in desk will be happy to change bills for quarters.

We have run out of ones because we managed to forget about the drive back. We used almost all the ones for tipping instead. We never tip with quarters. So I always bring the roll of quarters; weight be darned.

The time we spent the ones meant that DS and I stayed at Canaveral, waiting for DH to get back with the van (while we kept ALL of our bags), because we didn't have the ones to tip for the ride and any bags the driver touched. Oh and it was VERY VERY COLD that disembarkation morning. We had decent clothes for the chill but it didn't make us *warm*. Although we do usually split up for the rental car shuttle, that day we wanted to be in a warm shuttle and then in a car, not shivering at the port!

The first couple times we took 417 to WDW we just took it all the way. It's the way our GPS told us to go so we went. Not all people are going to remember "OK now, get off at exit 6 no matter what GPS is saying". :) Best to be overprepared!

We travel with a cosmetic case that I keep our toll money in. We keep it in the glove box and that way we always have the toll money with us and never spend it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter