May Scrapbooking Challenge - Congrats to ArizonaRita and ColleenG!

1 more for me tonight. I need to get cracking if I'm going to get 50 done this month. Luckily I have an all day crop to go to this weekend.

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day yesterday!party:

How do you count gift pages? I am making 2 baby books for my neice who's having twins and I have several pages done for her and if I can count them for yearly that would be nice.

I have 4 pages completed so far. I finally found some paper that I think will help me get Christmas 2009 done. Why is it that you can't find cute christmas paper except at Christmas? I am not scrapbooking Christmas at Christmas!!

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth there, I've been moving out of the condo that I've been in for three years and seriously underestimated the amount of stuff I have collected. It's frying my brain...

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day yesterday!party:

How do you count gift pages? I am making 2 baby books for my neice who's having twins and I have several pages done for her and if I can count them for yearly that would be nice.

I'm not sure about the yearly count, but you can definitely count those pages over here. Finally updated to here!

7 more for me and the preschool pages are done and ready to go home with the kids tomorrow. Yeah!! Now I can get back to my stuff!!

Happy Birthday!

41 for me and that's it for the month. We go on the road tomorrow at 0'dark:30.

Hi...

so I have finished at least two of my May goals so far...:cool1: the digital wedding album from my brothers wedding and the little memory book to WDW for my friends little DD

please add 35 for my starting total

TIA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter