May Scrapbooking Challenge - Congrats to ArizonaRita and ColleenG!

Macca1111

<font color=teal>I wish I were at WDW!<br><font co
That's right, not only is May the month that you can actually start to rely on nice weather in Colorado and when everyone's getting out of school, it's also got my birthday in it! So we're celebrating all month long by creating lots of awesome pages!

You know the drill, post when you want to join and whenever you want to add pages to your total. Good luck everyone! Let's get those numbers rolling in!:woohoo:

Total pages: 468! That's over 15 pages a day!
Our Leader: :cool2:

Players

PrincessNancy96
LOVEMY3KIDDOS
JandJ

Adhesive Ace (1-10 pages)::bday:
laura&fam - 8
SIOH - 2
jacksmomma - 13
dsneygirl - 3
lynner - 4
nikkistevej - 10
bearbear - 2
meyernl - 6

Paper & Pixel POWER (11-24 pages): :sunny:
Nutz4Disney - 16
Macca1111 - 11
mantaz - 11
tiggerfan6 - 24
PinballFamily - 15

Sticker Kickin' (25-50 pages): :charac2:
MazdaUK - 25
mousescrapper - 35
Girldreamer02 - 47
ColleenG - 50
wdwmickey - 30
LindaBabe - 41
rlovew - 38

Embellishment Expert (51-74 pages): :beach:
Arizona Rita - 70:cool2:

Crop Champion (75-99 pages): :cake:

Priceless Memory Preserver (100-199 pages): party:

I'm in for May...

I NEED to get done:

* a present for a friend this month a little girl's Disney Memory Book

* framed layout of my DD Rachel

* more work on my DD Rachel's age 3 album (she is 7...boy I'm behind)

wish me luck! hope to be back soon w/ some numbers and happy pre-birthday OP!

Scrappie J~

10 pages this weekend - that's my Feb vacation done:thumbsup2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

My son and husband's birthday is May 1st so it is a great month.

Usually May is my busiest month and I don't get many pages done but as of May 1st I was 99 pages away from my yearly page goal. I am going to see if I can get 50 pages done this month and 49 next month so I can try and complete my dream goal of 365 pages

Anyway, I've already done 11 pages for the month of May. 88 more to go LOL

Happy Birthday!

I have 12 pages for May so far. I am really trying to crank out the pages since I went back home in April and got nothing done. Hope it dosen't throw off my goal for the year! :thumbsup2

this month is end of school, graduation for the eldest, birthday the day after graduation for the 4th child.... not including science fair, choir concerts, soccer, track..and scrapping!!!

I'm in this month as I have to get a bigger dent into my 2008 album... which is huge already but only about 1/2 done...

My goal is 30 for the month!!!

Please add 2 more to my count. I'm up to 13 for May already. I'm off to a great start, let's see if I can keep it up.

I would like to join up for the month.

My goal will once again be 25 pages. The third times a charm right?

This month is state testing, graduation, and end-of-the-year stuff. It's my "stressfullest" month! But, I've carved out a tiny square of time to do some scrapping at least every other night, so my goal is 20 this month!

I'm in! I got 2 done tonight. I hope to do another 50 this month. I actually feel like I'm making headway on getting caught up. I need to start another Disney trip book since I just booked us again for this November. I still have 3 trips that I haven't even printed a picture from. YIKES!

I am in for this month. I know I have to do at least 11 pages for my preschool class. Then I get to work on my beach vacation from 2 yrs back. Would love to buckle down and get that done this month too! Here's to lots of completed pages and wonderful birthdays to those celebrating! I will be celebrating DD's 6th b-day!!

I'm in! Gonna still try for 2 a day. Maybe it will help keep me sane since my trip is just 5 weeks away!

Seven more pages for me today. I will be attacking some more tomorrow as well. Gotta make up for the fact that I didn't scrap in april I am bound and determined to beat the goal i set for myself this month. I set it at 30, but ideally I'd love if I did 50 pages to make up for april. :thumbsup2

Happy Birthday! :flower3:

With work who knows how many pages I will get done, but I am on the board with one. :goodvibes

OK...I am going to get on here and say I'm in for this month. I'm hoping that will give me enough motivation to get some pages done finally!! I have not been doing too well!!! So, if I say on here that I will be doing some, I will be more likely to do it just to save face! LOL I am going to shoot for 15 pages. I know it's not a lot, but I want to have a shot of reaching the goal. We don't post pix of the pages as we finish them, right?

And, Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 more for tonight. I would have gotten more done, but I need to get to bed early. Tomorrow is ADR day!! :yay:

Happy Birthday!
My birthday is in May too !!!
I went to a crop last saturday and I finshed 13 pages. I think my goal will be 31.. 1 for every day of the month.
I am in, I am way behind on my kids album.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter