may or june at dw

dismemaw

Earning My Ears
I was thinking of going from june 5-12 but wonder if may 8-thru 15 would be better would like opinions, on weather prices crowds etc. am taking 8 grand children and parents children range from 11 mos to 8 yrs thank you dismemaw:Pinkbounc :bounce:

May, since most kids get out of school in June. I'd think the crowds would be lighter.

I would also recommend going in May. We've been fortunate to go to WDW each of the last two years. Last year we went June 8-15. This year, because of the heat and crowds we encountered in June, we went May 9-16. The crowds were less and the weather was nice. If we're able to go in 2004, we intend to try for the same time in May again. Hope this helps.

RxOrange:D

Both of our trips have been in early June and we have found the weather and the crowds very manageable. It generally rains for about 20-30 minutes once every day. We usually only wait about 20 minutes for most rides and pick up FastPasses if the wait is over 30 minutes. We have always been able to see and do everything we want. Just be aware that Gay Day is the first Saturday in June at MK and I have heard that it can get very crowded.

We've been in both May and June. I would go in May without hesitation. As has been stated, the crowds are a bit smaller and it may be a bit cooler than in June.

Another vote for May...we went in May in 2001 and 2002 and May by far had less people and the weather was hot, but not unbearable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter