• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May/June Discount?

sbbwdw

Mouseketeer
Dreaming of a magical getaway. I was hoping I would get one of the pin codes discussed that went through June, no such luck. I called yesterday to make sure. We had to cancel our June 2020 trip this year, of course and then we had one for Halloween weekend but cases started to spike again and I chickened out. Would really like to go ahead and book for May/June. Any guesses when we might see another promo? If you book a package and then a room only promo is offered it is difficult to change, can it be done online?

Dreaming of a magical getaway. I was hoping I would get one of the pin codes discussed that went through June, no such luck. I called yesterday to make sure. We had to cancel our June 2020 trip this year, of course and then we had one for Halloween weekend but cases started to spike again and I chickened out. Would really like to go ahead and book for May/June. Any guesses when we might see another promo? If you book a package and then a room only promo is offered it is difficult to change, can it be done online?
What was the code/discount for?

I received a pin code in mid-December for room only through end of June. I really want to book but am still a bit nervous about COVID, this is my first pin code ever! So it’s very exciting!
I got that pin code too around the same time you did. We have been back and forth about booking for this summer. This pin code almost got me to pull the trigger but I am still waiting for now. Still think we will most likely wait until Summer 2022.

***Learning ***

What is a pin code and how do you recurve them?
A PIN code is specified special offer discount from Disney. There is no rhyme or reason for receiving one. We got our first PIN code this summer and then got another one in October. Someimes you might have one associated with your account that you may not even know about. You can call and ask or search Disney Destinations in your email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter