• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May dates are now showing no availability?

CogsworthTN

Disney Gal Forever
Not sure if the website is being wonky or may be a predictor. I put in various dates in May including my already booked dates of May 29-June 6th. Every date I put in to book a stay in May comes up with no rooms available, but when I search using June 1st and forward...room availability appear. :guilty: I may be rebooking my trip for the second time in three weeks.

Not sure if the website is being wonky or may be a predictor. I put in various dates in May including my already booked dates of May 29-June 6th. Every date I put in to book a stay in May comes up with no rooms available, but when I search using June 1st and forward...room availability appear. :guilty: I may be rebooking my trip for the second time in three weeks.
I have seen this as well. The only thing that showed up was Grand Floridian villas and the campsites. I’m sorry you are having to reschedule again! I have a trip at the end of June and I’m really crossing my fingers I won’t have to reschedule.

I booked my FP for May 26-June 2 this morning. I guess it's not looking like I will get to use them.

Well for my first fast pass day of May 13 after reading the glitching us I decided to go on and see if I could move my Smugglers run fast pass earlier because I have fast passes for 930 1130 and then 515 for Smugglers run but somehow I went on just now and there was a 1255 Smugglers run fast pass seems odd to me!

It certainly isn't the same system, but plenty of rooms showed up available in May on the DVC reservation page. Not sure what that means. And today I called to move my reservation from May to August and was told my "waitlist" came in for BCV, of course just as I was canceling it !!

It certainly isn't the same system, but plenty of rooms showed up available in May on the DVC reservation page. Not sure what that means. And today I called to move my reservation from May to August and was told my "waitlist" came in for BCV, of course just as I was canceling it !!

I think DVC just decided it was easier to leave as is because they are waiving holding so anyone booking now will suffer no harm if they book and need to cancel or have it canceled.

Cash guests have to plunk down deposits so it would cause refunds to have to be done.

Yes, most resorts, if not all, for the month of May are showing as unavailable for DVC. Looks like they're not accepting new reservations. Maybe a way for them to do some type of a "soft opening" with hopes of only locals going. Moved our trip to late June so hoping that it is still a feasible date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter