May cancellation thread? BOG

Had my choice of times for BOG on May 21 and May 23rd.

I just canceled an ohana for 5/21 and CRT for 5/21 both were for 6 people.

Go search BOG TODAY!!!! They just opened up a lot of times in May!!!! I got my ressie last month but searched our days just for fun and came up with 3 different dinner times on one day!!!! Good luck!!

Thanks for the heads up. I just got a ressie for May!

Thank you so much!! I just checked my previously unavailable date and I was able to get a reservation!! Helpful DIS posters rock!! :cheer2:

I'm hoping for a wishes dessert party for two people, any night between May 5th - 12th - if anyone is cancelling, please let me know :goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes

So is this the official May Cancellation thread? Does anyone know if another one exists someplace? I'm looking for a ADRs to CRT so I wish there was an official thread I could watch. :)

Opened up an official May 2014 ADR cancellation thread. Please post all canceled ADRs for May on that thread. Thanks!

There is a new official May 2014 ADR cancellation thread. Please post any canceled ADRs for May on that thread. Thanks so much!

:worried:About to cancel (party of 5):
5/10 6:05 Artisit point
5/11 11:55 Tusker and 5:30 Jiko
5/12 6:30pm cape may
5/14 8:55 am Chef Mickeys 6:25pm Ohana
5/15 12:45 Via Napoli 6:30 pm Biergarten
5/16 12:45 Sci FI and 5:50 Fantsamic Hollywood
5/17 12pm Rose and crown and 6:15 Monsieur Paul
5/18 9 am Ohana and 7pm Cali grill
:worried:

I have a Crystal Palace ADR for 6 people at 5:50 on May 1st to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter