May attendance?

jbhess

Earning My Ears
We are planning to go to the World in May-does anyone know what kind of crowds to expect May 20th-26th(week before Memorial weekend)?

It will be fairly moderate. On a scale of 1-10, it's probably a 5 or 6. Many schools in the south are out for the summer by then, and families try to squeeze in a trip before the summer onslaught.

We were there a week earier last May, and our longest waits were about 25 minutes for Astro Orbiter and 15-20 for the Great Movie Ride (both non-FastPass attractions.) If you use FastPass liberally and tour wisely, you'll rarely wait more than 15 minutes for any ride.

It won't be a madhouse like Easter/spring break or Christmas/NY, but it won't be quiet either. I would have to say moderate to heavy moderate. The weekends will be crowded. After 5 trips last year, I have to say that there are hardly any quiet times to go anymore. Weekends are always packed, esp. at MK. Things should calm down during the week days. Use fastpass and make your PS before you leave.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter