• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 7th, 2023 - 13-Night Eastbound Transatlantic Cruise from Miami (Ponta Delgada (Azores), Lisbon, Cádiz, Málaga, Cartagena)

We have cancelled our Sept WBTA. Tom will be getting a knee replaced. So, really looking forward to this TA!

This is our first EBTA, but we've done a few WBTAs. We're also platinum and in our 70s. We did a med cruise prior to the 2017 WBTA. it was fun. In Marseilles, we just took the city bus up to the church on top of the mountain. No tour necessary. Cost us like 2,50E each. Took a shared private tour in Rome, and a dcl excursion in Naples. on the WBTA we did a dcl tour in the Azores. Tuktuk in Lisbon. DCL tour of the white villages out of Cadiz.

My sister and I are graduating from UCF on the 5th of May. This is going to be our first trip as Gold members, and is also a celebration of our graduation by our parents. We're going to be driving down from Orlando on the 7th, parking at the airport, and then riding the Disney Shuttle to the port for boarding. We'll be flying back from Barcelona to Miami on the 21st.
We're all so excited for this trip!!!!

Anyone know the earliest flight we can book out of Barcelona after the EBTA? I've been scouring the DCL website but can't find the answer anywhere. I know I'm missing it!

Both our children are graduating from UCF on the 5th of May. This will be their first cruise as Gold members and graduation celebration. Driving from Orlando to Miami on the 7th, parking at the airport and taking the shuttle to the port. Flying back from Barcelona to Miami on the 21st.
Beyond excited for this trip!
We live in Orlando and will be parking at the airport also!!!

We have bought our return flight from Barcelona, on TAP. We are not leaving until 3, just our preference. Today we’ll be buying the flight to Miami.

Last edited:
Booked on this cruise! Very excited. Have we gotten word if fish extenders are allowed again?
We last cruised in 2021 and FE were not allowed so hoping that has/will change!

We just did the Sept 2022 WBTA. We had a great time. Looking forward to the EBTA.

Where are people staying at the night before this cruise? We are flying into Miami on May 6 around noon.

We just did the Sept 2022 WBTA. We had a great time. Looking forward to the EBTA.

Where are people staying at the night before this cruise? We are flying into Miami on May 6 around noon.
We cannot wait for this cruise! We are so excited!!

It's official, my DD26 and I (56) are on this cruise!
We are both leaving husbands home (work conflicts) and they are not thrilled but understand.
This will be the 10th cruise for both of us --
We live in Washington State, so DCL isn't as frequent of an option as for those in Florida!

It's official, my DD26 and I (56) are on this cruise!
We are both leaving husbands home (work conflicts) and they are not thrilled but understand.
This will be the 10th cruise for both of us --
We live in Washington State, so DCL isn't as frequent of an option as for those in Florida!
:welcome:

I am so happy this sailing will start the DCL 25th anniversary celebration on the Dream!
I was so happy it was to be part of the celebration!

We have a Pixar cruise in January, but this is the cruise we are most looking forward to doing! :boat:

I was so happy it was to be part of the celebration!

We have a Pixar cruise in January, but this is the cruise we are most looking forward to doing! :boat:
We are surprising our kids with a Marvel cruise in January for Christmas but this is the one I am most excited about also. We are actually doing the Mediterranean cruise back to back and I cannot wait to be on the ship for 20 days. I always pack early so I have the suitcases out and have started packing things for the cruise....the kids think I am packing for this cruise but little do they know it is actually for January. hahahaha

Hope everyone's Christmas was wonderful!

With PIF coming up... is everyone still in?

Looking forward to booking excursions.... but that's not until 1/22... guess they want our money for 20 days before letting us book stuff!

Did anyone see the Making of The Wish on Nat Geo? I missed it on network TV but found it on demand with our cable provider... Incredible but made me even more excited to be sailing on the DREAM!!

Happy New Year !! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter