May 5th, 2023 - 8-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise from San Juan

Calantha

DIS Veteran
366 days exactly to go! This is a make up with our in-laws, who couldn't make it to Alaska with us in June. I have several cruises between now and then so I can't even think about this yet, but I wanted to make a thread.

Here's the awesome itinerary:
San Juan • St. Kitts • St. Lucia • Bonaire • At Sea • Aruba • Curaçao • At Sea

Probably not, but she is great with kids. She works at Disney (Magic Kingdom) part time while going to UCF.

Thank you for starting this thread. For me, it keeps the excitement going. Not sure I've ever booked a cruise this far in advance.

Hi Everyone! I just booked this cruise for my family and I couldn't be more excited! It will be our first Disney cruise. The itinerary looks amazing! We're coming from Ontario, Canada. We have two kids, our son who will be 7 and my daughter who is 4. Let the countdown begin!

Following! Canadian mom (40ish lol) and daughter (she'll be 20 when we cruise). This will be our 3rd cruise, previous two were both disney. Very excited for this itinerary! I'm already obsessing over port adventures.

We're hopefully going to be in San juan 2 days before we cruise, depending on flights, so looking for recommendations for things to do if anyone else has been there before. :)

We are flying in 2 days early also. Flights booked, now I'm researching hotels.

I booked the Caribe Hilton because that's what Disney is using (we're using them for transfers). I can't remember how I found that out though, so hopefully its true! lol. I actually had Hliton honours points to use so it was very convenient for us and it looks pretty nice, has its own beach area, food, etc. Curious what other people are doing though!

366 days exactly to go! This is a make up with our in-laws, who couldn't make it to Alaska with us in June. I have several cruises between now and then so I can't even think about this yet, but I wanted to make a thread.

Here's the awesome itinerary:
San Juan • St. Kitts • St. Lucia • Bonaire • At Sea • Aruba • Curaçao • At Sea
Hey - we will be on this cruise! It would be great to see you again just like last summer!

We are sailing conceriege and were able to book onboard activities, dining, port adventures and spa treatments, last night, if anyone has any questions.

Probably not, but she is great with kids. She works at Disney (Magic Kingdom) part time while going to UCF.

Thank you for starting this thread. For me, it keeps the excitement going. Not sure I've ever booked a cruise this far in advance.
Our two boys 18 and 20 are going and they both attend UCF.

Maybe the Knights will all want to hang out together ?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter