Votes: 22 14.1%
  • No

Votes: 134 85.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
New banner showing up on my account.
DVC_Tower_Disneyland_1X.png

Nice! Like the Backside Of Water.
I did notice that the angle was from the rear elevation. It's actually more architecturally interesting though, and it allows them to add in the Frontier Tower to tie it into the hotel, as well as allowing them to incorporate landmarks from the parks (even if Grizzly Peak should be to the left of Pixar Pier). I like it.

Going to buy. Sent an email with several questions to my guide on May2 and said I know she's busy and no hurry to get back to me right away since I feel like I have all month to buy. Haven't heard back, yet.

Thanks! Yes you still get the $20pp incentive and magical beginnings. They just need to do the contracts at the same time and link them up so that the total purchase shows the 160 points.
Do you pay closing costs X2 as well? (Or, do you get a bit of a break?)

Yes-- costs x 2. And nope, no break. In fact there's some kind of document fee that gets tacked on as well.

Guess that explains why I can't buy fifty 1-point contracts :P
Do you pay closing costs X2 as well? (Or, do you get a bit of a break?)
You can take off title insurance if you want. I do. You’re buying it from Disney.

Yes-- costs x 2. And nope, no break. In fact there's some kind of document fee that gets tacked on as well.

Guess that explains why I can't buy fifty 1-point contracts :P

You can take off title insurance if you want. I do. You’re buying it from Disney.

You play double the closing cost.

Thank you. Disney covered all the closing costs the last time we purchased (but, it has been quite a few years).

On May 16th, will VDH owners be able to book VDH rooms using direct points from other resorts (within the 7 month window)? I assume so, but when I asked Member Services, the cast member wasn't 100% sure. Is is also confirmed that bookings will need to be via phone that day? I wonder what the hold times will be if people are booking 11 months worth of rooms during that 1 phone call.

On May 16th, will VDH owners be able to book VDH rooms using direct points from other resorts (within the 7 month window)? I assume so, but when I asked Member Services, the cast member wasn't 100% sure. Is is also confirmed that bookings will need to be via phone that day? I wonder what the hold times will be if people are booking 11 months worth of rooms during that 1 phone call.
Oo interesting. I didn’t think about this. I was just going to borrow from 2024. But yes, I know I do have to call in on 5/16 though.

I thought only those holding points at VDH could book in May 16. I thought if you are using points from another DVC you had to wait until June or July, can’t remember which.

No, can only use home resort & home resort points with 11 month window (VDH) on May 16th. Points from other resorts (7 month window) has to wait until July 27th or so to book.

Otherwise, people would buy a small 25-50 points at VDH and use points from another DVC to do what you're asking.

Sign up for Amex Platinum Business and get 150k! Transferable to both as long as you can

I looked and it's not showing up for me "yet".
Just grabbed an AmEx Bus Plat, mostly for the 5X on travel (we'll see about the $15k spend in 3 months). Did the direct sale code as travel with AmEx?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter