• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 23,2014 - 24 Hours of MK @ WDW

Only a few more days before the big event and we finally figured out what to include in out backpacks. See what we have decided to bring with us for the 24 hour adventure.

http://www.memoriesofdisney.com/post/2014/05/20/our-24hour-rockyourdisneyside-packing-list

Have you figured out your packing list yet? Do you think we are missing anything from our list?

Great list! I'm in awe of your camera supplies ;) the only thing that I see is missing (that I would want handy) is Advil...between the heat and crowds, it's a perfect combo for a headache.

We don't mind changing the meet up time to 3am if that works better for all. Right now I have the following members confirmed for the meet up. Can the following members please weigh in on changing the meet up from 2am to 3am so we all can see some special characters?

Budafam
Katt789
Mom2darlingbiys
JenneleB
emilyyvic
KlutzyK8
BelleKer
2012DisneyWorldBride
Syntigger
MonorailCentral
PatMcDuck
Lorelei528
mjaure
pharaoh
okiedisnut
TreeSapp
PiperGirlInWondrland
Kevin1986
Pixiedust2768
louloubelle84
Kittyninja
Barbarabee
SwimChicSQ
Leholcomb
As of this moment, I don't see it as a problem, but our plan after 11pm is all going to be played by ear as I have come down with a horrible cold that has pretty much kicked my butt for they past three days.

Only a few more days before the big event and we finally figured out what to include in out backpacks. See what we have decided to bring with us for the 24 hour adventure.

http://www.memoriesofdisney.com/post/2014/05/20/our-24hour-rockyourdisneyside-packing-list

Have you figured out your packing list yet? Do you think we are missing anything from our list?

Cool! We keep our 'day bag' pre packed (except snacks) between trips so that it's just 'grab and go' but we're in FL so we go pretty often ;)

I'd add Tums (especially for a late night on your feet where snacking might be involved) you don't need a whole bottle just a 6-8in a pillbox or zip bag. I also carry a small brush and lipstick (you know... for photos).

I'll plan on 3am :) Luckily the villains aren't a huge draw for me. I've already met a lot of them.. unless they surprise us with someone amazing.

My aunt is in Disney right now and she's been talking to the CM's. They are estimating 165,000 people for this event. Crazy. Will see you bright and early Friday Morning WDWGoofyDaddy :)

We don't mind changing the meet up time to 3am if that works better for all. Right now I have the following members confirmed for the meet up. Can the following members please weigh in on changing the meet up from 2am to 3am so we all can see some special characters?

Budafam
Katt789
Mom2darlingbiys
JenneleB
emilyyvic
KlutzyK8
BelleKer
2012DisneyWorldBride
Syntigger
MonorailCentral
PatMcDuck
Lorelei528
mjaure
pharaoh
okiedisnut
TreeSapp
PiperGirlInWondrland
Kevin1986
Pixiedust2768
louloubelle84
Kittyninja
Barbarabee
SwimChicSQ
Leholcomb

3 am should be fine for me - I'm not on this list but I still plan on attending! Do we have an official meet spot set up yet? Thanks! Leaving tomorrow afternoon - excited!

We are all meeting at the walls to the New Fantasyland. See you there. You can follow is on Twitter for the latest meet up info. We leave tomorrow morning at 6am. Cannot wait to meet everyone.

3 am should be fine for us... We can't if it gets any later because I wanna take advantage of the lack of ride lines. :)

"lack of ride lines?" last year we went by thunder mt. at 1 or 2 in the morning and the wait was 90 min. then tried mickey at the theatre and cm told us stand by was 2 hours, people were sleeping in line on the floor. im hoping this year is better...fingers crossed

We will be in the park. Hopefully we can meet up with everyone. I may be occupied taking photos. What else is new.

"lack of ride lines?" last year we went by thunder mt. at 1 or 2 in the morning and the wait was 90 min. then tried mickey at the theatre and cm told us stand by was 2 hours, people were sleeping in line on the floor. im hoping this year is better...fingers crossed

Agreed! Don't think it will get pushed back any further

Budafam
Katt789
Mom2darlingbiys
JenneleB
emilyyvic
KlutzyK8
BelleKer
2012DisneyWorldBride
Syntigger
MonorailCentral
PatMcDuck
Lorelei528
mjaure
pharaoh
okiedisnut
TreeSapp
PiperGirlInWondrland
Kevin1986
Pixiedust2768
louloubelle84
Kittyninja
Barbarabee
SwimChicSQ
Leholcomb

My sister has to work over at the Dark Side the next morning, but we are planning on staying really late!! A 3am change would be fine if it works out better for everyone!! Will still try to make it!! Turns out I don't have to fly, my final exam got changed!! So we will be there much earlier!! :)

Certainly they will close the park long before that, though, right? :scared:

I'm guessing maybe that's over the course of the whole day. Like some people will leave midday or after the fireworks and whatnot. Others may not come first thing in the morning but only show up after work. So maybe only like 100,000 people max at any given time?

That's funny after the 1 am electrical light parade we only waited 15 mins for space?!?!?? And after about 3 am we were walking onto things...but we never attempted a character meet n greet.

Great list! I'm in awe of your camera supplies ;) the only thing that I see is missing (that I would want handy) is Advil...between the heat and crowds, it's a perfect combo for a headache.

Good tip. We will bring lots of medication.... hahaha...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter