May 2017 Trip Advice

Taylor.Steffen

Earning My Ears
I'm in the process of planning a May 2017 trip and I'm planning on staying at Pop century. Since it will just be my boyfriend and I, it would be great to get a king room. Anyone have tips on:
  • how to get a king room
  • chance that request will be fulfilled
  • previous experience with king room
Last time I stayed at Pop I was about 9 years old! (I'm 20 now). It will be neat to see if anything has changed much :flower::flower::flower:

Thanks for the input!

If you would like to receive a King Bed room, I would recommend calling Disney directly and letting them know. It also helps if that's your ONLY request because then the chances get better (as oppose to asking for too much, LOL!).

If you would like to receive a King Bed room, I would recommend calling Disney directly and letting them know. It also helps if that's your ONLY request because then the chances get better (as oppose to asking for too much, LOL!).
Thanks so much! :)

I'm so excited to get back in May!!! No one in my hometown understands so I'm so happy this community is here to get excited with me and bounce ideas around thanks again everyone!

I'm excited for you!!!! We are going in May too!!!! Yaaaaa!!!!

That makes 3 of us!

We have stayed at Pop several times and only requested King bed once and got it. That was our only request. Now though, as we mature (forget that, I am still a dang kid! :tigger:) my wife and I just request to be close to the bus stop and we always get two beds. Ever since we had twin boys 23 years ago, everything seems to come in twos.

You will love Pop. Wife and I stayed there in September (OKW this next trip though)

I agree with the PP's - Make a king room your only room request. They are happy to accommodate, if they can. May is a great time to visit! Happy planning!

I'm going in May too! (Staying at WL this time).

I've stayed in a king room at Pop. We actually made 2 requests (50's section/king room) and had both fulfilled. I agree with other posters though that if this is important to you, make it your only request.

It was nice to have the extra space the king room affords. The rooms are small and not having the second bed was helpful, space-wise. We were doing a quick trip on a small budget and I was pleased with Pop overall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter