May 2016.. Let the planning begin!

I received a pin code for our two week trip in May/June, 2016 and was able to apply it to my existing reservation. I saved almost $700!!!!!!
Was that through email? I'm still waiting for a paper one since those are the only ones I ever get. :magnify:

~Cari~ pluto:

Was that through email? I'm still waiting for a paper one since those are the only ones I ever get. :magnify:

~Cari~ pluto:

Yes, I received it via email to an email that I hardly ever use. This was the first time that I've received an email that was specifically for me. Most are for my mother who has traveled with us before but wasn't going on the trip with us on that specific trip.

Wondering if I should call to check for a pin again... has anyone received one in the last week or so?

I didn't wait for email or snail mail when my friend said she got an email, I called and had a pin. Today I open mailbox and got the official offer packet, I'm just so happy to finally get an offer when I can actually use it!!! :cool1: So if you are still waiting for one to come in the mail keep checking!!!

I didn't wait for email or snail mail when my friend said she got an email, I called and had a pin. Today I open mailbox and got the official offer packet, I'm just so happy to finally get an offer when I can actually use it!!! :cool1: So if you are still waiting for one to come in the mail keep checking!!!
I didn't get one today. :( Maybe tomorrow.

~Cari~ pluto:

if some of you have been in May before, does Disney usually release a discount? I did not recieve a pin but hoping for a public discount of some sort. Also, if you are planning to go May 2016, what are the odds that Soarin' will be open? I have heard that BTMRR will be closed and if Soarin' is down, we may reconsider. TIA!

if some of you have been in May before, does Disney usually release a discount? I did not recieve a pin but hoping for a public discount of some sort. Also, if you are planning to go May 2016, what are the odds that Soarin' will be open? I have heard that BTMRR will be closed and if Soarin' is down, we may reconsider. TIA!
May frequently has discounts released to the general public in December according to the research I've done.
Sadly, as to your other question Soarin' is scheduled to be closed from January-"summer 2016" https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/attractions/epcot/soarin/
I'm super sad about BTMRR myself, I love Soarin' but Thunder really breaks my heart, I think it's my favorite attraction.

totally bummed..haven't received a discount yet in the mail and just called and was told their was no codes under our names....I would love to save a little bit on this trip!

We'll be at POFQ May 14-25 and normally get pin codes every year but nothing thus far. Sure hope we get something!!!

Carla

We are going may 30-June 4th...I have a reservation at the CR GW, however I'm curious to know if a discount does come out will it apply to this type of room?

May I ask what the pin code offers and how do I get one?
Right now they are pretty pricey we always stay on site and I love aoa but I'm thinking off staying offsite I found a good deal for Marriott close to downtown Disney for pretty cheap for 6 nights.

Also frozen ride is opening mag 1st! My daughter can't wait

That's gonna be one tough FP!
I was thinking the same thing. Luckily we're staying at BC for 5 nights so hopefully we can sneak over to EPCOT whenever we can get it.

~Cari~ pluto:

I was thinking the same thing. Luckily we're staying at BC for 5 nights so hopefully we can sneak over to EPCOT whenever we can get it.

~Cari~ pluto:
Same here, 3rd till 10th, so we should be able to get one towards the end of the stay I think!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter