May 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Just cancelled Saturday May 18, 4:40 pm Le Cellier 5 people. Hope someone can snag it.:)

Just cancelled BOG May 5 at 5:35pm for 4 and May 12 at 7:2-pm for 4. Akershus May 6 at 5:25pm for 4.

I hope this can help some we are moving our trip to June.

thinking of cancelling my Le Cellier for end of May now that it is 2 table service credits. I have never been before but that would come out to about $70 a person and that just seems crazy for my 2 kids! Hell, it's crazy for me and the hubby too!

Just cancelled LeCellier for LUNCH on 5/28 (It was at 1:40pm). Hope someone snags it!

Canceled:

Akurshus @ 8:30am on May 25
Cinderella's Royal Table @ 1145pm on May 27

Hope that helps someone! :thumbsup2

CANCELLED:

Reservation for 3 on Thursday May 2, 2013
Be Our Guest Restaurant
6:30:00 PM

Have one for the week before, one is enuff from what I have read ;)

Just cancelled Crystal Palace on May 10th at 6:30, table for 6. Was able to snag a later time that will work better for us.

Just saw BOG reservations for 4 available online for 5/12, 5/13 and 5/17 at 9:00pm. That's too late for our kids, but I thought someone else might be able to use them.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

Please take a moment to read the first post of this thread before posting. Thanks!

Just cancelled my reservation for BOG for Tuesday 4/30 @ 8:25 pm. However its not released back into the system (I just checked)

oops, should of posted this on the April cancellation thread...

Canceling BOG now for 5/11/13 @ 9:10pm 5 guests

THANKS. I got this one by booking immediately after you posted.
Just wanted to let people know, since there's been some talk of BOG ADRs not being released back into the system.

Its not my first choice of days so if I find another one I'll cancel and post here before doing so.

THANKS. I got this one by booking immediately after you posted.
Just wanted to let people know, since there's been some talk of BOG ADRs not being released back into the system.

Its not my first choice of days so if I find another one I'll cancel and post here before doing so.

We will be there same time as you, just got a few mins earlier ressie at 9pm. Hoping to check in a bit early and maybe seated early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter