May 2012 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

We totally changed up our Disney vacation this year by adding a one night stay at a value resort, a Disney Cruise to the first part of our trip and then a 7 day stay at the Caribbean Beach Resort. So, there were quite a few ADRs to cancel/modify. I cancelled each of the following within an hour ago.

May 24th: Via Napoli: 7:00 p.m. for 3 people
May 25th: Whispering Canyon Cafe: 7:45 p.m. for 3 people
May 27th: Ohana: 8:30 p.m. for 3 people
May 28th: Boma: 8:00 p.m. for 3 people
May 30th: Planet Hollywood: 7:30 p.m. for 3 people
June 1st: The Crystal Palace: 7:15 p.m. for 4 people

Just cancelled a LeCellier ADR for 5/4/2012 @5:30 for 6 people! Sure hope someone can use it! I was miraculously able to get a later one that I preferred.

Cancelling at 10a EST time today for 2 people:

May 6th -Tokyo Dining at 7:40p
May 13th - Ohana at 6:55p
May 14th - Via Napoli 12:45p

I am going to be cancelling Crystal Palace 27the May 8.20 for four people*in 30 minutes. Hope this helps someone:)

System still down:sad2: If anyone wants to PM me i will try and coordinate with you. Please bare in mind I'm calling from the UK.

Just cx the following for a party of 7

Saturday, May 5 Kona @ 6:20
Monday, May 7 Crystal Palace @ 8:05
Tuesday, May 8 Akershus @ 1:20

I am canceling a 640 Chef Mickeys dinner reservation on May 28. Hope someone can use it!

ETA: for 4

At 10:00am (CT) I am going to be cancelling ADR for CRT for May 2nd.
I am cancelling a 12:00 AND a 5:30 for 3 people.
I grabbed both of these time slots in hopes to coordinate with the BBB ressie, but I got an even better time slot this morning so I am letting these go.

ETA: These have been cancelled.

Changed my plans totally around! Just cancelled the following:

Hollywood & Vine - May 24
8am
Party of 4

Sci-Fi - May 24
5:30pm
Party of 4

Tusker House - May 25
8am
Party of 4

Cape May Cafe - May 26
8:35am
Party of 4

Will be canceling CRT ressie for 7 people (my CC will be so happy!) for May 18th at 12:30 tomorrow. Let me know if you want to coordinate!

I think I am going to make someone very happy!!!

In 15 minutes I am cancelling:

5/6 Ohana for 8:10p
5/11 Narcossees for 8:05p
5/15 California Grill for 7:25p

Just cancelled reservation for 4 Crystal Palace Friday May 11th at 825am. Hope someone cal pick it up :thumbsup2

Going to cancel CRT party of 2 for May 3rd 8:25am.
I'll be cancelling sometime tomorrow, hit me up if you would like to cordinate.

Just cancelled Chef Mickey's for 2, 4th May, 7am.

About to cancel CRT for 2, 8th May, 08:0am, and a Le Cellier for 7th May at 5:25

A few more to come too, but thought I'd do these first in case they help :)

Ok, I have just cancelled the following, all for 2 people:

5th - 6pm Flying Fish
6th - 7:30am Cape May, 6:35pm YSH
10th - 9:30am Crystal Palace 7:05pm Artist Point
11th - 8:30am Ohana
13th - 8:05 Cape May

Now I shall go away and cry :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter