May 2011 Code Watch

Lovemy3babes

DIS Veteran
I searched and searched for an existing thread but couldn't find one. If there is one floating out there, please point me in the right direction. But if not...feel free to join me here. Hoping for a May 2011 trip!! :goodvibes

I'm in! We're hoping to arrive on May 20th. We REALLY need a discount for this trip! I know they have announced a huge decrease in package discounts/promotions starting fall of 2010 but so far that hasn't seemed to come true so I hope our luck holds out through May... Even a small room discount would help out! I won't hold my breath for a buy4/3 deal or anything....just a small room discount! Even 10%!:)

Let the waiting begin....:surfweb:

We have finally decided on our date--May 25-June 1, 2011. I can't wait to plan, but need to know discounts, etc. Hope they come out before the end of the year!
We will be there for Memorial Day weekend. How bad are the crowds? Our last trip was Thanksgiving week and we survived that! lol

We're planning for mid to late May of 2011 and we are all crossing fingers for a PIN code!

Well we will be there too and right now I have a december bounceback from our may trip, so I am hoping there might be a new flyer in the room for 2011 dates, if not my plan is to see what disney will be offering and if its not too good then I am using dh ff miles against a room only maybe.

I am hoping for a pin as well. I will be arriving the very end of May 2011. Crossing my fingers for a pin code.

We have May 30- June 7th planned.
I'm hoping, hoping, hoping for a great
package deal! There are seven of us
We wanted to rent DVC points but I got
a funky feeling sending $4,000 of Girl Scout
money to a stranger so I'll hold out (hopefully!!)
for an awesome Disney deal!

Add me to the list. I have already started planning our May/June, 2011 vacation. This will be our 16th trip to WDW!

We'll be staying at the Caribbean Beach Resort May 26th through June 4th. I sure hope that I get a pin code (I keep dreamin' even though I have yet to get one.) or a special offer comes out that I can take advantage of. Our last trip (almost the exact same dates as our 2011 trip), I was able to save over $900 by applying a special offer to our existing reservation.

I just hope that Disney doesn't decide to cut back on promotions during our travel dates.

I'm hoping to be right there with you! I am really hoping there is something decent room wise, as I am hoping for a trip for me and my ODD! I will still do it, just might not be able to do as many "extras."

we're planning for the beginnning of May. I've gotten 2 codes in the past few months so hopefully they'll continue to send them to me 'til I get one I can use!

We have finally decided on our date--May 25-June 1, 2011. I can't wait to plan, but need to know discounts, etc. Hope they come out before the end of the year!
We will be there for Memorial Day weekend. How bad are the crowds? Our last trip was Thanksgiving week and we survived that! lol

2009 Memorial Day weekend wasn't bad, but this year I thought it was a tad crowded. Nothing like later in the summer, but still more crowded than 2009. At least we waited longer in the lines this time and it seemed like it was a bit harder to get around. We've been trying to go this time of year because of Star Wars Weekends so I can't see us changing anytime soon. Count me in on the code finger crossing for next year!!!

We're planning for our fourth WDW trip for May 7-14 2011, but this time, we're bringing my parents along for their first ever visit to WDW, so I'm super excited! My parents wanted to bring my brother, sister and I there when we were kids, but they could never afford it. They've been wanting to go for years, so I know it's going to be a super special trip.

Also hoping for a promo or pin to make this one a little easier to swallow, especially since we just booked ourselves a surprise August 21-28 trip! The thing is though, it's not so much resort accomodation that are the problem, but airfare. It's crazy how much it costs from Montreal! Used to be you could fly to Orlando and back for like 300$ per person, now it's almost impossible to find anything under 450$, of over 500$ for a direct flight. ugh! I'm already on the lookout for cheap airfare for our May 2011 trip.

I'm glad this is organized! I thought I was the only one thinking this far in advance!

We are planning to take our kids on their first Disney trip May 2011. Hopefully some good codes come around! :banana:

We are planning on May 8-13 and are hoping for some great deals too. We can't wait to get back to our favorite place!

We were suppose to go the beggining of December this year but just had to push our trip back until May 2011. It will be our first trip tp Disney. Planning on going around the 8th for 8 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter