May 2011 ADR Cancelled thread - Read 1st Post

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Thank you for understanding the reason for this change.

It's almost November and time to WELCOME May 2011 reservations (and subsequently CANCELLATION notices for May) :goodvibes

Sorry - one is for 10:30 for 4 adults one child,
the other is for 9:05 for 2 adults one child :)

Moved our trip from May to September. If anyone wants these, e-mail me and we can set up a time where you can try to grab them:

Kona Cafe 9:05 AM on Friday 27th
Ohana 7:15 PM on Friday 27th
Kona Cafe 7:20 PM on Friday 27th
Mama Melrose 1:00 PM on Saturday 28th
Boma 7:15 PM on Sunday 29th
Garden Grill 6:50 PM on Monday 30th
Coral Reef 7:10 PM on Tuesday 31st

Just canceled May 31 8:40am CRT for four. Seem easy to get around that time, but figured I'd post anyway!

Cancelling right now a reservations for Chef Mickey's: Friday May 6 at 6:25 pm, party of 12.

I just wanted to say thank you to those that post their cancellations here. I will be checking often!

Just canceled:

May 24th Akershus @ 3:00 PM for party of 3

May 26th Boma @ 6:15 PM for party of 3

Just cancelled:

May 15- Le Cellier- 12:40 lunch- party of 3

Good luck!

Thanks again to all who post! I am keeping an eye on the thread and hope to see some more dining 'movement' as we get closer to May and closer to everyone's 45 day mark.

is there a lag time from when you cancel to when another Guest can book or is it opened instantly?

is there a lag time from when you cancel to when another Guest can book or is it opened instantly?

From my own experience I believe it's opened instantly. Last year a nice lady came across a Garden Grill opening she knew I was looking for. We were able to arrange a date/time to go online where she released it and I was able to snag it right after.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter