May 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are 7 of us total going (1/2 the group have no clue we are even going LOL) so after a few months of tweaking and changing ADR's way too many times, we won't be needing the following anymore:

5/23 Crystal Palace 6:05 pm party of 4
5/23 CRT 2:10 pm party of 2
5/24 Rose & Crown 5:05 pm party of 1
5/26 Tusker House BKFST 8:25 am party of 2
5/27 Cape May BKFST 10:45 am party of 3
5/27 1900 Pare Fare 7:15 pm party of 4
5/27 Whispering Canyon 6:55 pm party of 4
5/28 Coral Reef 5:35 pm party of 3
5/29 Chef Mickey 5:30 pm party of 4
5/29 Chef Mickey 5:30 pm party of 2

Some days have multiple ADR's because we are usually breaking up into 2-3 smaller groups at mealtime. Too many choices and everyone has their favorites! :goodvibes I will be cancelling these later tonight. :wizard:

I will be cancelling these in about 10 minutes!! 7:00 pm eastern time. Good luck to whoever needs one!!

There are 7 of us total going (1/2 the group have no clue we are even going LOL) so after a few months of tweaking and changing ADR's way too many times, we won't be needing the following anymore:

5/23 Crystal Palace 6:05 pm party of 4
5/23 CRT 2:10 pm party of 2
5/24 Rose & Crown 5:05 pm party of 1
5/26 Tusker House BKFST 8:25 am party of 2
5/27 Cape May BKFST 10:45 am party of 3
5/27 1900 Pare Fare 7:15 pm party of 4
5/27 Whispering Canyon 6:55 pm party of 4
5/28 Coral Reef 5:35 pm party of 3
5/29 Chef Mickey 5:30 pm party of 4
5/29 Chef Mickey 5:30 pm party of 2

Some days have multiple ADR's because we are usually breaking up into 2-3 smaller groups at mealtime. Too many choices and everyone has their favorites! :goodvibes I will be cancelling these later tonight. :wizard:

These are all cancelled now!

Just Cancelled:

5/2 @ 6:45PM- Akershus for 5
5/2 @ 8:35PM- Crystal Palace for 5
5/3 @ 6:55PM- Akershus for 7
5/3 @ 5:05PM- Boma for 8
5/4 @ 2:50PM- Coral Reef for 5
5/4 @ 3:25PM- Crystal Palace for 5
5/5 @ 10:25AM- Crystal Palace for 5
5/5 @ 6:50PM- Akershus for 5

I am going to be canceling a ressie for a FDP on Saturday. The ADR is for Mama Melrose at 4:35. If you are interested in this ADR just shoot me a PM and we can work out a time for me to cancel.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have mentioned it is only DW and I. So the ressie is for 2.

There have been a lot of "wanted" threads that have been deleted lately. If the moderators have to continually babysit the thread, this month could end up being closed entirely.

The title of the thread says please read 1st Post, and the 1st post lays out the guidelines. Not sure what else we can do to spell out the guidelines so they are clear. :confused3

(This is not directed at any one person, like I said, there have been lots of these posts lately) :goodvibes

Our reservations are for 2 adults and 1 child

About to cancel...
5/6 - Crystal Palace 3:30pm
5/7 - 1900 Park Fare 11:05am

There have been a lot of "wanted" threads that have been deleted lately. If the moderators have to continually babysit the thread, this month could end up being closed entirely.

The title of the thread says please read 1st Post, and the 1st post lays out the guidelines. Not sure what else we can do to spell out the guidelines so they are clear. :confused3

(This is not directed at any one person, like I said, there have been lots of these posts lately) :goodvibes

Don't see how it's fair to punish the rest of us just because some people can't read...:confused3

It's unfortunate that any threads have to get closed anywhere on the DIS because people can't follow the rules. I really hope that it doesn't happen to this thread. :goodvibes

Cancelling later tonight pm me if interested:

All for a party of 4

5/24 Chef Mickeys 7:30pm

5/27 Chef Mickeys 7:20am

5/27 Akershus 9:30am

Tomorrow night, around 8 pm central time, I plan to cancel the folllowing reservations:

Sun, 05/16 @ 9pm- 'Ohana for 2 people
Mon, 05/17 @ 1:55 pm- Le Cellier for 2 people
Sat, 05/22 @ 7:55pm- Biergarten for 2 people

We've tweaked our plans a little bit & no longer need these. Bon appetit!

DisneyFirstTimer10, I would like to know when you are cancelling. I tried to PM you, but haven't posted enough threads. There's too much good info already out there, you don't have too! :goodvibes Can you email me directly? jmrmwaller@gmail.com

Thanks so much!

It is still there. I was just contemplating booking it, but I can't get ahold of DH to ask if he wants it, so I'm not booking it. I wouldn't want to take it from someone who may actually really want it.

I am going to be canceling a ressie for a FDP on Saturday. The ADR is for Mama Melrose at 4:35. If you are interested in this ADR just shoot me a PM and we can work out a time for me to cancel.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have mentioned it is only DW and I. So the ressie is for 2.

This has been canceled and should now be available.

canceling the following in the next few minutes:

May 17 6:10 PM: The Plaza 2 adults + 1 infant

May 18 5:50 PM : Mama Melrose 4 adults + 1 infant

Just cancelled this one as well:

Tony's Town Square

Sunday, May 16, 2010
Time:
12:20 PM
Dining Party:
2 Adults, 1 Child (Age 1)

THANK YOU!!!! Got that 5/29 reservation for 2! My DH, 2kids, and I already had ressies for 5:15, but were unable to add my parents on; I have been trying for WEEKS to reserve. I have been checking every single day (usually more than 2x). This morning, I was up at 4:15 am eating b'fast before I go to work, and tried just for the heck of it. Lo and behold, THERE IT WAS!!!

Anyway, I totally appreciate this!!! We had to move from NY to WA (state) last summer for a military move, so we all miss the family. This trip we are celebrating our 13th anniversary, and now I can have my parents there as well :yay::banana::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Jackie

THANK YOU!!!! Got that 5/29 reservation for 2! My DH, 2kids, and I already had ressies for 5:15, but were unable to add my parents on; I have been trying for WEEKS to reserve. I have been checking every single day (usually more than 2x). This morning, I was up at 4:15 am eating b'fast before I go to work, and tried just for the heck of it. Lo and behold, THERE IT WAS!!!

Anyway, I totally appreciate this!!! We had to move from NY to WA (state) last summer for a military move, so we all miss the family. This trip we are celebrating our 13th anniversary, and now I can have my parents there as well :yay::banana::cool1::thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Jackie

:goodvibes I'm so glad that someone was able to grab one and use it!! Enjoy your dinner with your family. Just a few more weeks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter