• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

5/16

Party of 4

Play and Dine @ Hollywood and Vine 8:00 am

50's Primetime Cafe @ 12:30

Would love to trade for a Chef Mickey's on 5/10, party of 4, anytime before 7:00, but will be cancelling the above ADR's anyway.

PM me if you would like either one.

I'm looking for:
a late breakfast or early dinner at O'Hana 4/30 for 4
or
early breakfast at Tusker House 5/3 for 4

I have to trade:
8:05 breakfast at Tusker House 4/30 for 4
5:55 dinner at Brown Derby 5/5 for 4

Thanks! :goodvibes

Hi I called today for 90 day reservation, only to find out that I could have booked 180 days for chef mickey needless to say on the 14tht he only time available was 8:00 pm, come on I hav ekids and they can't wait to eat until then! If anyone ahs earlei time, I'd love to hear about it.
Thanks
Peggy D:banana:

We are going to be canceling a ADR for breakfast at Chef Mickey's on 5/17 for 12 people at 11:10am.

Anyone interested?

Looking for CRT breakfast for party of 3 on Sunday, May 24th or Chef Mickeys

Also looking for Chef Mickey's Dinner party of 3 on May 28th

:worship: Please let me know if you plan on cancelling any of these! TIA!

Tusker house Donald's Safari Breakfast at 8AM on Thursday May 7.

Also looking to trade CM at 8:20 PM for earlier time (anything earlier would be great!)

Going to cancel
chef de france may 3, 6:30 party of 7
Le celier May 8, 125 party of 3

Does anybody want them???

Please someone help!! I need a reservation at Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House for earliest possible. May 1

OR reservations for Chef Mickeys for Dinner April 29 or May 4

Camella

If you have a reservation that you won't be needing, please let me know. Thanks so much!

Melissa

Hello all,

I am still in search of a Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast ADR for any day between April 27th and May 2nd for a party of 6. Thanks! :)

Christine

Anyone planning to cancell O'hana's on May 3 or 4 between the hours of 6-8pm for a party of 4??

I have one one May 5th at 8:50 that I was planning on cancelling....not sure if that helps you....

Trying to get in to Donald's Safari Breakfast at Tusker House on May 13 for 2...pretty much any time would work really.

Also, just found this board...was planning on cancelling

Rose & Crown, May 18 at 6:30 for 2
50's Prime Time Cafe, May 14 at 12:05 for 2

Not sure if those locations and times would even be desirable for anyone, but since I am planning on cancelling anyway, thought I would offer! Thanks.

Still looking:

LeCellier, any meal, any time, for two May 11-May 15!

(I know it's a long shot, but I'm optimistic! I call Disney dining about every two days. They know me personally now, hahaha!)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter