May 2009 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Canceled

There's a 9:20 AM breakfast with Pooh and Friends at the Crystal Palace on Sunday, May 17. We can't use it as we have a tour at 10 already scheduled.

For anyone who is interested...I am getting ready to cancel an ADR for 5/9 at Coral Reef for 1:30pm and also an ADR for 5/10 for the Princess Storybook Breakfast at 8:05 am for 2 people for both.

I GOT IT! I GOT IT! I am SOOO happy.:cool1::cool1::cool1:

I cancelled a Princess Storybook Breakfast for 5/10 at 10:35am for 2 people if anybody needs that!

Would really love a reservation for 4 at the tea room at Grand Flo. I've been trying for weeks now, but no luck.

I will be cancelling my 5:50 Narcoosee's for May 11th or transfer. :) I will be calling in tomorrow morning to cancel. :)

We are looking for Looking for SPIRIT OF ALOHA 5:15 on 5/14 or 5/15. Party of 6. IF anyone can help, please let me know!

Yesterday, I got Chef Mickey's for 5/30 @ 5pm for 7 people!!!! :woohoo::yay: I couldn't believe it.......neither could the CM!! Now if I could get LeCellier, that would be something!!!!!! :rotfl:

I JUST cancelled our 6:00 ADR at Citricos on 5/15, party of 5. We were able to get in to Ohana instead which I thought would be better w/ 2 kids and my SIL who is not on the dining plan.

Hope someone can use it!

Anyone cancelling Ohana dinner any of these nights...party of 4.....

Anyone...anyone....
I call like 2x a day and have gotten no luck, and it was booked at 90days also!

Thanks!

For 5/9 at 7:30 for 3.
I was worried about the timing and decided to relax and hit downtown disney instead when we arrive.

I just cancelled:
Crystal Palace, May 23 at 4:40 p.m.
San Angel Inn, May 24 at 12:30 p.m.
Chef Mickey's, May 24 at 9:15 p.m.
Whispering Canyon Cafe, May 25 at 8:55 p.m.

Hope this helps someone.
I still am desperate for a Chef Mickey's breakfast May23-26....

Looking for LeCellier for 2 preferably lunch, but i'll take dinner. May 16-20. I have a LeCellier ressie on May 22 for 2 at 1:20 to trade.

I have a California Grill dinner on 5/17 at 7:40pm (party of 6) that I would like to trade for either Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace, around 7:00pm on 5/17 for a party of 6.

I have a couple of ADR's I will be cancelling.

May 11th
Breakfast
Chef Mickey's
4 people
10:15am

May 11th
Dinner
Le Cellier
4 people
5:10pm

I had to cancel my trip a while back and havent been on the board since...

I recall seeing people trading reservations and things like that on here and now I have a few I am going to cancel, but I thought I would let people here get a crack at them!

Does anyone know how I go about doing this?

They are for the next 7-8 days and I only have a few because we were going to play it by ear with my niece.

All reservations are for 4 people.

Saturday 5/9 - Wolfgang Puck's Upstairs around 7:30pm
Tuesday 5/12 - Chef Mickey's Breakfast around 10 am
Tuesday 5/12 - Cali Grill around 7:30pm for Wishes that night
Thursday 5/14 Chef Mickey's Breakfast around 11 am

First that post will get them, as I want to get rid of them or cancel today.

We're going to be there the same time but the only reservations I am still trying to get is Chef Mickeys for dinner & Le Cellier for dinner or lunch.
I spoke w/ a CM at dining this morning & she told me that instead of canceling a reservation you can change the name on the reservation & if the party size is relatively the same, it should be fine.

putting this back on top.

I always see people saying they can get reservations for Chef Mickey's for breakfast or Cali Grill for Wishes and I want to give some DISers a chance before I cancel this afternoon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter