May 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled - esp. Memorial Day Weekend!

I would really really really appreciate a CRT breakfast or lunch on either 5/16, 5/17, 5/18, or 5/19!! Pretty pretty please! :)

Also looking for Chef Mickeys on 5/15 for dinner.

Allison
and kiddos Taylor, Skye, Chloe

If anyone is cancelling, we would love to try dinner at Ohana or 1900 Park Fare on either Saturday, May 10th or Tuesday, May 13th. :)

ETA: We are a party of 4.

I have a res. for chef mickeys on 5/9 @7:40pm for 5 people. I'm looking for any earlier dinner time 5/6-5/12 at chef mickey. I really only need a res for 3 people....grandparents will sit this one out!
thanks

Sometime tomorrow morning, I am going to cancel the following dinner ADR's for 5 people

5/18 Sci-Fi Dine In @ 5:20
5/19 Coral Reef @ 5:50
5/20 Crystal Palace @ 6:35
5/21 O'hana 5:20
5/22 Planet Hollywood @ 6:00
5/23 Whispering Canyon Cafe @ 12:00 (this is the only lunch ADR)

Will trade CRT dinner on 5/13 (7:10 pm) for CRT breakfast anytime from 5/11 through 5/16 (4 people)

We rescheduled our October trip to first week of May about a month ago...I have been calling to try to get ADR's and have taken whatever I could get, time-wise. So, now we are close enough that we have decided which times will fit in best with our schedule, so we'll be cancelling these in the next few minutes(these are all for a party of 5): 1.50's Prime Time Cafe-Thurs., May 1@12:15pm 2.Chef Mickey's-Sat., May 3@10:35am 3.Sci Fi Dine In Theater-Mon., May 5@11:10am 4. Pirate cruise at Caribbean Beach Resort-Tues., May 6@9:30-11:30am
Hope this helps someone! I know for sure someone can jump on this Chef Mickey's---good luck!!!!:)

We are searching for a Crystal Palace Reservation for 5/11 for 6 people! If anyone has one that they are planning on canceling will you PM me and give me a heads up? I really appreciate disboards so much. I feel so much better about my preparation for this trip b/c of the boards.

Nancy:laundy:

Hi all - We have ADR for 11:30 AM lunch @ Le Cellier on Tuesday 5/20. The ressie is for four people but it turns out only two of us can make it. We called WDW DINE last night to see if we could reduce from 4 to 2. They did not have a 2 available and recommended we keep the ressie for 4, otherwise it would be lost.

We don't want to give up our 2, but would a party of 2 like to join us?

DisGal
:cool2:

We rescheduled our October trip to first week of May about a month ago...I have been calling to try to get ADR's and have taken whatever I could get, time-wise. So, now we are close enough that we have decided which times will fit in best with our schedule, so we'll be cancelling these in the next few minutes(these are all for a party of 5): 1.50's Prime Time Cafe-Thurs., May 1@12:15pm 2.Chef Mickey's-Sat., May 3@10:35am 3.Sci Fi Dine In Theater-Mon., May 5@11:10am 4. Pirate cruise at Caribbean Beach Resort-Tues., May 6@9:30-11:30am
Hope this helps someone! I know for sure someone can jump on this Chef Mickey's---good luck!!!!:)

I got the Chef Mickey!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My kids will be thrilled- now if I can just get CRT for 5 or 6 any lunch or dinner May 3-May 9!!!

I have a few ADR's for trade, all for a party of 3:

Chef Mickey's - Dinner Tuesday 5/13 5:15
We are looking for an early breakfast any day 5/11-5/16

Crystal Palace - Breakfast Sunday 5/11 10:10

Corral Reef - Lunch Tuesday 5/13 1:10
Looking for dinner on the same day, if I can swap out CM's for breakfast

PM me if you are interested.

I am changing some things around and I think I will be cancelling the following in the next few days...let me know if anyone is interested....

Sat 5/3 Character Breakfast at OHANA 10:10 AM for 8 people

Tuesday 5/6 CHEF MICKEY'S!! 8:45 PM for 8 people

SEARCHING for CRT for 4 to 6 people any breakfast/lunch between 5/3-5/9, also Le Cellier dinner for 4 same dates. Any other offers of trade appreciated..These things are sooo hard to get!!!

I don't want my Le Cellier reservation any more as nothing on the new menu appeals that much (very disappointing after waiting for 5 months to try the maple fillet!!).

My phone bill can't take me ringing the USA again this week, after calling countless times trying to get a CRT breakfast (which I finally managed, yey!! :banana: ) so if someone is interested in taking the ADR off my hands you are welcome to it!!! Just PM me and I will give you the ADR number.

The ADR is for 2 people, on Thursday May 22nd at 7pm.

Hope this helps someone :thumbsup2

I have a ressie for O'hana's at 7:45 AM on 5/7. I would like a ressie for a later breakfast- around 10 or 11 that same day.

not exactly a restaurant adr, but just cancelled wishes cruise for 5/14 if anyone is interested. will also post on illuminations thread

I'm looking for: 1900 Park Fare for 7 on 5/11

Crystal Palace 8 a.m. breakfast any day between 5/13-5/15

CRT any meal any day between 5/13-5/15.

Thanks!

I have some ressies for Memorial Day weekend and before and after- 21-28th that I might have to trade after I talk with relatives and decide on what we are doing- Question- how do you trade or give to someone else- What do you say to Disney Dining?

Needed for 5 people!
Chef Mickeys dinner 5/15/2008 or Chef Mickeys breakfast 5/20/2008
CRT any breakfast or lunch 5/16, 5/18, 5/19, 5/20

I have:
Garden Grove dinner on 5/15 at 6:10pm that I could trade with Chef Mickeys

1900 Park Fare breakfast on 5/18 at 8:30am I could trade for CRT

Allison

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter