May 2008 ADR Wanted/Trade/Exchange/Cancelled - esp. Memorial Day Weekend!

Looking for O'hana dinner on Mon May 19 between 6:30 & 8:00. I have a ressie at O'hana for Wed May 21 at 7:40. Don't know how this would work but willing to give it a try:confused3 You can PM me with info if you have it! My ressie is for 2 people.

1900 Park Fare dinner needed for May 10 or 11th for a party of 4. I have Boma or Cape MAy Clam bake.. Thanks

Hi, would really really like ANY OF THE FOLLOWING at Chef Mickeys

Breakfast on :
5/2
5/4
5/5

or

Dinner on :
5/2
5/3
5/4

Please pm me if you have any of this - Can do it for 2 people, up to 5.

Had one for four people, but when my grandpa joined our trip-they couldn't take 5....:guilty:

PM me if you can help me out!!:wizard:

I am looking for a lunch or dinner ressie for 2 anyday between 5/2 and 5/5. If you are cancelling please let me know. Thanks!!!!

My husband and I were planning an anniversary trip from 5/7-5/14 but we have recently gotten jobs about a half an hour from Disney in which we will be moving to Florida in Mid-June, so we will not be taking that trip because it would be an incredible waste of money.

I don't have my list on me now but I do have pretty much full ADR's for these dates including what was going to be our anniversary dinner at Cali Grill a little before firework time, and a Le Cellier ressie, and I know we have WCC and ummm Teppen Edo (I think for Mother's Day) I can't remember what else, I'll have to look and see.

Starshine - I was looking for dinner, but they definitely had slots for lunch at Le Cellier (for 3 people on 5/13) today. Those are probably gone, but perhaps there's been turnover/slots coming available for that week.
Thanks for the heads up JSG. :) Unfortunately, I didn't get to call on Wednesday, and by the time I called yesterday either the slots were gone or the 2 people vs. 3 people thing caught me. :confused3 Oh well, I'll keep trying!

Okay this is probably a really stupid question but how do you trade? Do you just trade the ressie #s? Do you then have to call Disney and have them change the name & phone number?

My husband and I were planning an anniversary trip from 5/7-5/14 but we have recently gotten jobs about a half an hour from Disney in which we will be moving to Florida in Mid-June, so we will not be taking that trip because it would be an incredible waste of money.

I don't have my list on me now but I do have pretty much full ADR's for these dates including what was going to be our anniversary dinner at Cali Grill a little before firework time, and a Le Cellier ressie, and I know we have WCC and ummm Teppen Edo (I think for Mother's Day) I can't remember what else, I'll have to look and see.

Please post them when you get time this weekend. I know those are dates some folks are looking for. Wouldn't it be great for a fellow Dis'er to get a reservation you won't be using? :grouphug:

When's Cali Grill / La Cellier for? That is also our anniversary (May 11th) but we need to celebrate it either the 10th or 13th and that might work out for us!

Cinderella's Royal Table breakfast for 4 needed between 5/11 and 5/17

tiphat.gif

I will be cancelling the following reservations today sometime. PM me if you want to coordinate to get them!

5/3 CRT Breakfast 8:25 am for 3 people

5/5 Coral Reef dinner 7 pm for 3 people

I just cancelled some reservations for May as we have had to move our trip to June.

May 12 5:55pm Boma
May 13 7:20am Chef Mickey's
May 14 5:50pm Coral Reef
May 15 9:00am Akershus Princess Storybook Breakfast
May 16 5:00pm Tony's Town Square (P&PP is this night)

I hope this can help someone:)

ETA: I forgot to say that the reservations were for 3 people.

If anyone has chef mickeys that they are cancelling on 5/12 for breakfast for 4 people I would love this.

I have 1900 Park that day at 10:30

thanks!

Looking to trade Le Cellier lunch 5/13 for character breakfast @ AK Tusker House 5/14. Thanks! Oh seating for 5 needed.

Just cancelled CRT Breakfast for 4 at 8:10 AM on Friday, May 16. Somebody grab this one quick!

We would love to be able to eat our late evening meal at Chef Mickeys on May 25 for a family of four! They only had 8:45 left when I called, and my teen sons can't wait that late. I'm afraid that they'd begin to think about having DH & me for dinner! :scared1:
We have nothing to offer but blessings and gratitude.

I have a Coral Reef late afternoon lunch ressie for 2 people that I am going to cancel. It's 5/16 at 2:10pm. Send me a PM if you want it. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter