May 18, 2013 Magic EBTA Part Two - From Tejas to España

Safe travels to everyone today and tomorrow!! Looking forward to meeting everyone. :cheer2: :cheer2:

:cool1:to me it's time to bring the good stuff along!!! COme on over to my cabin :rotfl2:

well I found the party room:thumbsup2 and it has good wine,:dance3:If I can join, I'll bring a nice bottle too.

I am packed, only thing left is a final weight check, wake my driver up, load the car and I am out of here for the airport... see everyone in Galveston! on the Magic!

We are in Houston! Enjoyed dinner at Pappasito's, brings back many memories. Youngest DS went to Rice U, we haven't been here since he graduated in 1999!

Oh man, Mandygirl, the Tremont is amazing. Thanks so much for arranging it. You rock! :goodvibes

In case you hadn't inferred it, we have arrived. Was going to go exploring but I'm not sure that I want to leave the room. Lol

Oh man, Mandygirl, the Tremont is amazing. Thanks so much for arranging it. You rock! :goodvibes

In case you hadn't inferred it, we have arrived. Was going to go exploring but I'm not sure that I want to leave the room. Lol

We walked around the Strand this afternoon and drove by the Tremont. We'll check out the interior this evening. :)

We're now back at the Galvez, and about to walk over to Pleasure Pier for awhile.

See some of you tonight!

Yay to the good news!! I am sitting in the room reorganizing new purchases today while kiddos sleep and DH and DMIL explore outside. So great seeing folks are arriving!!!!! :)

And by the way... I won't be getting gussied up tonight to meet y'all. I am at Tshirt, pony tail and no makeup kinda gal! :)

Kim and I are in the Tremont restaurant wondering how many of the people in the lobby are:
1. On our cruise
2. Part of our Dis group.

I'm in a blue and white fishie motif hawaiian type shirt if anyone else is wondering the same. :)

We've talked to a few peeps on our cruise and I picked up a last week's navigator at the Galvez.

And by the way... I won't be getting gussied up tonight to meet y'all. I am at Tshirt, pony tail and no makeup kinda gal! :)

I missed everyone at the bar! I got there a little after 9:00.

What time are you going to watch the Magic come in in the morning? I thought I would join you. If I don't hear back from you I will stake out a place in the lobby abt 5:00 am and keep a look out for crazy people.

This hotel is gorgeous!!

Lynn

We met the Magic at Dawn. It thought it was kinda spooky with her appearing in the grey dawn haze and then coming around the bend bigger than life. ;)

Magic in the distance

On Mandy's suggestion, I've added a page on our EBTA website for pictures. I uploaded a few from this morning. They're not great because the weather was pretty grey.

After the cruise, we could all share our favourite pictures there to consolidate them. Links to Flikr or Photobucket will work, but I can also upload them directly to the website.

Here's the link.

https://sites.google.com/site/onamagicaltransatlanticjourney/home/cruise-pics

See y'all on the cruise soon.

Dear Diary
Day 2 on land. I can still feel the motion of the ocean. My servants have deserted me and I have been forced to forage for my own food. No one has made my bed or inquired of my happiness. I fear that this is my new reality. Apparently there is no alcohol here either. I hope I will be rescued soon ...

I had an amazingly fantastic time on the cruise. I met many many wonderful people. Ate too much. Drank just the right amount :lmao: Danced a lot :yay:

Again - thanks are in order - A great big shout out to Mandy! You are an amazing lady! Thanks for organizing so many fun things to do. Chris for doing the webpage. And everyone I met along the way that made this cruise so memorable :goodvibes

WELCOME BACK TO REALITY :headache: :rotfl2:

Lynn

Another one here who had an amazing time and is sad it is all over. Can't believe how quickly the two weeks went.

Back to reality - washing machine and tumble dryer have been going, and I have been grocery shopping! :rotfl2:

On the brightside, we actually seem to have some half decent weather in England for a change, so that was a pleasant suprise!

I too would like to thank those who made our trip that more magical. It was very strange flying the 10 hours to the US but only flying 2 hours home, but to be honest I feel so much better for the lack of Jet Lag.

Now looking forward to WBTA 2014, busy signing up for relevant groups etc.

Oh, and I have just made a booking for the Villas at Grand Floridian in May 2014 woo hoo.

Have to keep myself on the high that our cruise has left me on.

Got a couple of other things up my sleeve for the time being also.:cool2:

I too would like to thank those who made our trip that more magical. It was very strange flying the 10 hours to the US but only flying 2 hours home, but to be honest I feel so much better for the lack of Jet Lag.

Now looking forward to WBTA 2014, busy signing up for relevant groups etc.

Oh, and I have just made a booking for the Villas at Grand Floridian in May 2014 woo hoo.

Have to keep myself on the high that our cruise has left me on.

Got a couple of other things up my sleeve for the time being also.:cool2:

Paul-- did you buy points at GF? Or how were you able to book?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter