May 11-15, 2014 Dream

Hi, Lisa.

I just added you to the FE list - you are not "too late" but you are in the "latecomers" list.

There are currently ................... never mind - you have already added your details as cabin 42. :rotfl2:

Welcome aboard. :)

I would like to be added to the FE list. Where can we find the list? Excited to find this board!!

Claire

Hi... Just booked my cruise and can finally move onto other aspects of the cruise to research and found this thread, just two weeks and yet so much to figure out .... :
- FE - Fish Extender is that like Santa on a boat?? Can anyone link me more details as a quick search has not returned anything meaningful? finally found a thread for FE and wow looks like fun but I don't think I can get it all done in time.... wow talk about community fun!
- am I too late for this?
- the only way to join is through joining the FB group?
- I usually avoid posting vacation plans or even my location through any social network until it's over so to avoid any possibility of this info falling into the wrong hands.
- or do you create a new FB profile just for this?
BTW me and my DW travel with our DD3 on our very first DCL cruise. The only other cruise we had a decade ago can;t even be called a cruise :P So please go easy on me

Hi... Just booked my cruise and can finally move onto other aspects of the cruise to research and found this thread, just two weeks and yet so much to figure out .... : - FE - Fish Extender is that like Santa on a boat?? Can anyone link me more details as a quick search has not returned anything meaningful? finally found a thread for FE and wow looks like fun but I don't think I can get it all done in time.... wow talk about community fun! - am I too late for this? - the only way to join is through joining the FB group? - I usually avoid posting vacation plans or even my location through any social network until it's over so to avoid any possibility of this info falling into the wrong hands. - or do you create a new FB profile just for this? BTW me and my DW travel with our DD3 on our very first DCL cruise. The only other cruise we had a decade ago can;t even be called a cruise :P So please go easy on me

There's a private Group set up (you must be accepted to see content) and only those in the Group can see each other's posts. The FE does give names, ages and staterooms (not addresses) on a spreadsheet to anyone who is participating. The FE closes tomorrow (yes it's like a Secret Santa of sorts). Use the title I wrote out in the above thread to find it on FB and check it out. Welcome to the cruise!!

There's a private Group set up (you must be accepted to see content) and only those in the Group can see each other's posts. The FE does give names, ages and staterooms (not addresses) on a spreadsheet to anyone who is participating. The FE closes tomorrow (yes it's like a Secret Santa of sorts). Use the title I wrote out in the above thread to find it on FB and check it out. Welcome to the cruise!!

Not even so much about address being displayed. If I join a FB group name with the cruise date I am going on in it, cross reference that with other sources to narrow down your location the address becomes an easy find. If your name is not all that common it's even easier. I am just cautious and just a risk ppl need to be aware of

Not even so much about address being displayed. If I join a FB group name with the cruise date I am going on in it, cross reference that with other sources to narrow down your location the address becomes an easy find. If your name is not all that common it's even easier. I am just cautious and just a risk ppl need to be aware of
I don't believe others can even see it without looking. I suppose it depends on your security settings. But if you aren't comfortable then it's understandable why you don't join any of the meet and greet groups.

I rechecked car rental and was able to get BUDGET now for $145 intermediate for the week! I was paying $240 with enterprise! there is a PAPERLESS $25 coupon code if anyone is interested!

:banana:

Oh darn it! I just found this thread and saw that the FE signup ended already? This is our first Disney Cruise, and our oldest DD turns 6 on the 9th!
If we aren't signed up for the FE, can we still participate and will people still leave us little goodies? I know my girls would be thrilled!

Hey Me, age 29, and three college friends, ages 25 20, and 20, will all be on this crusie. Could you add me to the facebook page please? My name is Mary Elizabeth Spatz.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter