• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Matching Disney Couple

Hmmmmm - when I clicked on the link it gave me the video of the guys being attacked in the shark tank (not at Disney - don't want to start any rumors). I'll have to look further.

Linda

Hmmmmm - when I clicked on the link it gave me the video of the guys being attacked in the shark tank (not at Disney - don't want to start any rumors). I'll have to look further.

Linda

The second story to run is the "twins"

Karen

Scary thing is both my DH and I (along with his 20 year old son) have a few of the same matching shirts they are wearing in their video.

Linda

aww God bless them. Good for them. They both seem very happy and they both do something that they enjoy.

Thank you for sharing. It's a cute story.

If that is one little quirk that helps keep things alive between them...All the power to em!!!

They're so cute. We have dressed in the same Disney shirts on occasion, but not to that extent at all.

If that is one little quirk that helps keep things alive between them...All the power to em!!!

I agree! I mean, they're a retired couple that spent a good deal of their marriage apart -- they're bonding and making up for lost time! :goodvibes

It's not something I'd do, but if matching every day makes them happy, who am I to judge? ;)

I agree! I mean, they're a retired couple that spent a good deal of their marriage apart -- they're bonding and making up for lost time! :goodvibes

It's not something I'd do, but if matching every day makes them happy, who am I to judge? ;)

I agree completely. Not creepy, just eccentric.

Of course, I have been known to tell SO to go change before a special event (party, holiday dinner with extended family, ect) if he accidently chooses a shade of shirt too close to my outfit or something! Hey, it is fine on older retired couples, but I don't want anyone to think I was trying to be matchy! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter