Mary Poppins on Broadway

ChristineAndMatt29

Mouseketeer
I didn't know where else to post this, so I decided on here.

I'm planning on seeing Mary Poppins on Broadway (NYC) in December, and wanted to know if anyone has seen it already. How was it? I can't wait, so I hope it's good!

It was excellent! My friend just saw Shrek and said it was really good so that is on our list for the next show we go see- after the radio city christmas show that is because for some reason my daughter insists that we have to go every year to that. Her birthday is in Nov and she asks for tickets to it every year!

It was excellent! My friend just saw Shrek and said it was really good so that is on our list for the next show we go see- after the radio city christmas show that is because for some reason my daughter insists that we have to go every year to that. Her birthday is in Nov and she asks for tickets to it every year!

Are you saying Shrek is on B'way? OMG I really need to get to NYC.

We're going to see Mary Poppins next week. I can't wait!

Just wanted to let you know that the Mousesavers newsletter has a link in it now to buy tickets for certain shows during the months of January-March for "buy one ticket get one free". I'm not sure if I can post the link, so if anyone's interested, they could PM me. There were dates for Little Mermaid, Lion King, and Mary Poppins.

I saw Mary Poppins about a year ago. It's good...just be aware that they changed a lot (all?) of the songs from the movie version to their own Broadway version. Also, some of the storyline is a little bit different, but it's a good show.

Enjoy!

Right now Mary Poppins is at the 1/2 price booth. But there is no guarantee they will be on there the day you go.

I saw it for 1/2 price and it was great. I loved loved loved the show that i wanna go again.

Thanks for all your replies! We will be trying for tickets from the discount booth so I'm hoping it's there that day! I know it's all about chance, but it's worth a try:thumbsup2 It'll be in late December, so the Mousesavers tickets won't apply. Thanks for the heads up though.

1/2 price tickets for where? NYC only? I just bought tickets, main floor, 10th room, center for my daughter and I. We are so excited.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter